Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN DUE TO ME REALISING I'M A TIT

artisan

not too shure about selling this bass, but i'm swinging that way,as i recently bought an Ibanez BTB770 to use as a backup bass but as it turns out i prefer the Iby & it seems to suit my band better too.
mint condition,as all of my gear is :) ,mind i only bought it in November so it should be,4 string - rosewood fretboard - finished in a lovely honeyburst with a white scratchplate complete with it's origional hard shell case.
i've had a Nordstrand 4.2 pickup fitted (no longer have the crappy original one i'm afraid) which sounds wonderful,no whispering G-string here :rolleyes:
setup is spot on with the lowest action of any bass i've ever owned,strung with EB group 2 flats + i have a brand new un opened set of EB slinky round wounds you can have too.
not too shure about shipping this as i don't have a box big enough for it so i would prefer a meet up if possible.
as for a price i would like £850.00 for this beauty.
as for trades the only thing i would be interested in would be something very similar to my BTB i.e. thorugh neck-active-35" scale,unless i decide to keep it after all.

cheers. :lol:

DID I REALLY SPOUT ALL THAT BOLLOCKS ABOVE,WHAT A KNOB HEAD :lol:

Edited by artisan

[quote name='martthebass' post='792215' date='Mar 31 2010, 06:48 PM']that's gorgeous A. You mad???[/quote]

yes i think i may be.

i'm just going to chuck on the original round wounds it came with & annoy the neighbours for a while,then probably slap my self a few times & see what happens.

Mart you were right,i was suffering from a bout of sheer stupidity.
i've just strung it back up with rounds & been funking out,man this is the first time i've heard it with the Nordy & round wounds,its AWESOME,it's really come alive again,i love it.
thank f*** i never sold it.

thanks for the interest folks but i'm going to keep this (for now any rate)
cheers.

Edited by artisan