Why become a member? ×

Alleva Coppolo KBP5 TRADED TRADED

Flanker

For Sale my year old Alleva Coppolo Precision.

If you are interested in quality basses and need a Precision 5 string this is it.

Weight around 9lbs.

Some Piccies!

TRADED

Milton Keynes area. Bass has a gig bag so would prefer to meet up but with high price items I will consider shipping options as required.

Thanks.

Edited by Flanker

Gorgeous bass - I remember seeing it on the wall at BassMerchant for a little while before it sold. Was always tempted to have a closer look at it but never did, then it was gone!
Luckily for me, I can't play 4 strings - no idea what I would do with 5 :)

Best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='Flanker' post='798354' date='Apr 7 2010, 09:15 AM']It's 34" scale.[/quote]

In case anyone is concerned about the scale then you really shouldn't be - the B sounds fantastic on these & the 34" makes it an easier stretch for those that find 35" more of a problem.

This is a real stunner, and like everyone else I am suprised it is still here. I would give anything for it but unfortunately all I have is a Overwater and about 70p :)

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

An absolute steal - under normal circumstances, £2k wouldn't get anybody into the Alleva game. Current prices for AC are around $5k in the US (plus around 25% to get one into the UK) - and this one appears to be entirely as new. If I could play fives, this would be long gone.