Why become a member? ×

Alleva Coppolo KBP5 TRADED TRADED

Flanker

[quote name='BoomBass' post='850707' date='May 28 2010, 09:57 PM']Thank god this one is gone. Hopefully, I can get some sleep again! ;-)[/quote]
I couldn't agree more - I'm really pleased to see this one resolved to mutual benefit!

Boombass - I hear that you'll soon be able to get some accurate and definitive pricing on ACs in the UK :) Pricing thus far has been somewhat variable.

[quote name='lozbass' post='850917' date='May 29 2010, 09:20 AM']I couldn't agree more - I'm really pleased to see this one resolved to mutual benefit!

Boombass - I hear that you'll soon be able to get some accurate and definitive pricing on ACs in the UK :) Pricing thus far has been somewhat variable.[/quote]

Hi all,

I am sorry if I have caused some confusion regarding AC prices. I think there might be an official AC dealer in the UK? If there is, you should pobably get the precise UK prices from them.

However, Jimmy does not have an official dealer or distributor in Denmark, so when I asked for prices, he sent me the complete price list, but I think it only applies to countries without official AC dealers...

Hope that cleared things up a bit... And again, sorry for any confusion I may have caused!

[quote name='BoomBass' post='850941' date='May 29 2010, 09:57 AM']Hope that cleared things up a bit... And again, sorry for any confusion I may have caused![/quote]
Oops - BoomBass my apologies if my post appeared to imply some criticism - this certainly wasn't my intention and I don't think you'd caused any confusion. I genuinely valued your inputs. The forum works at its best as a place in which we can share information and advice - it's just that sometimes, such information and advice is based on local circumstances and knowledge and therefore doesn't translate/transfer readily to other regions. Again, I'm sorry if I'd appeared to imply any criticism.

Back on topic, I'm thrilled that the KPB has moved on - another happy AC owner somewhere (I'm sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time!)?

[quote name='lozbass' post='850976' date='May 29 2010, 10:53 AM']Oops - BoomBass my apologies if my post appeared to imply some criticism - this certainly wasn't my intention and I don't think you'd caused any confusion. I genuinely valued your inputs. The forum works at its best as a place in which we can share information and advice - it's just that sometimes, such information and advice is based on local circumstances and knowledge and therefore doesn't translate/transfer readily to other regions. Again, I'm sorry if I'd appeared to imply any criticism.

Back on topic, I'm thrilled that the KPB has moved on - another happy AC owner somewhere (I'm sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time!)?[/quote]

Hey, no worries, mate. In fact, I didn't take it as criticism. I just got to think of the fact that prices might vary from country to country, so my input may well have caused confusion for some UK based bassplayers (since I spoke only from a Denmark-point-of-view). That's why I 'apologised for the inconvenience':-)

Edited by BoomBass

It's all best out in the open.........just ask David Laws. :)

BTW I wish my thread had bumped like this when the bl**dy thing was for sale!!!

[quote]bl**dy thing[/quote]

No reflection on the bass...... :rolleyes:

Edited by Flanker

[quote name='Sibob' post='850995' date='May 29 2010, 11:28 AM']As far as I'm aware, The Bass Merchant in Colchester are AC dealers!?[/quote]
Not any more. The exclusive UK dealer is now officially Bass Gear!

Despite selling some, we still have got a few ex-NAMM ACs in stock. [email protected] for more details.

Well done Flanker!

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='851072' date='May 29 2010, 01:10 PM']The exclusive UK dealer is now officially Bass Gear![/quote]
Congratulations on the dealership - 'didn't want to pre-empt. Let us all know when the website is up!

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='851072' date='May 29 2010, 01:10 PM']Not any more. The exclusive UK dealer is now officially Bass Gear!

Despite selling some, we still have got a few ex-NAMM ACs in stock. [email protected] for more details.

Well done Flanker![/quote]

I stand corrected!
Nice one on the dealership :)

Si