Why become a member? ×

take care

maddude16

[quote name='Delberthot' post='746106' date='Feb 15 2010, 05:01 PM']And we can bring you this latest 'Breaking News'

Hamster is reported to be about to come to the front door of number 10 for an historic....

.....no wait, he's just going up to the toilet.....we'll give you further [b]developments on a movement by movement basis[/b][/quote]

I'm not sure if you meant this in relation to the toilet trip, either way this was an actual LOL. :)

[quote name='Marvin' post='746115' date='Feb 15 2010, 05:05 PM']Could I possibly reserve a seat at the front? I do so much hate it when I always get stuck behind the tall bloke and can't see what's going on.[/quote]

You can sit on my shoulders?

[i](tries to muster a joke about two mindless heads between your legs)[/i]

[quote name='Bass-ic' post='746201' date='Feb 15 2010, 06:12 PM']Hmm, has anyone [b]established any facts[/b] at all yet. there has been talk ofmocking PM's. Are the Mods able to access Pm's to see if this was true. I think whoever was doing the mocking should probably be asked to speak up. why etc.
Am curious to the outcome of this.[/quote]

Come come now this is the age of the modern media, let us not allow facts to get in the way of a good story. Whatever next :lol: :rolleyes: :)
The Daily Mail would go out of business if it just stuck to facts!

[quote name='thunderbird13' post='746075' date='Feb 15 2010, 04:39 PM']I'm sure its a strange coincidence but has anyone noticed the name of the newest member ( sorry if this sounds a bit paraniod )[/quote]

Both members have been banned.