Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stacker

BottomEndian

• 3 months later...

Just bought Donny's very, very lovely '73 Rick 4001. He had a couple of false starts with this sale so I think was a bit wary of "tyre kickers", but having established I wasn't one he was a really friendly, informative guy to communicate with and organised the shipping thoroughly.

Seems to be always travelling around Northern Europe, so either he's either bassist in a name band or a drugs baron....... :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"I" (actually my friend Guido/Rawsprawl, but he isn't that active here on TB, and I was there as well) also bought a 1973 Rickenbacker 4001 (which was amazingly repaired and set-up) from Donny, first it was going to be sent overseas, but we met in Amsterdam, to do the transaction IRL, as we happend to have to be there at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything more. Donny is the nicest, friendliest and most openminded guy on your side of the Channel, cherish him! I would trust him with my hypothetical firstborn without a hint of doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought an '80's Wal case from Donny - or rather from his friend, with Donny doing all the hard work! (ie: 2 awkward sods for him to deal with rather than 1 :rolleyes: )

As before, a top guy to do business with; great communications and he posted the case off immaculately packed (once he was back from one of his "shady" trips to Germany..... ;) ) Thanks fella