Why become a member? ×

B.I.L.F.

Pete Academy

[quote name='silddx' post='727003' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:33 PM']That's [b][i]your [/i][/b]problem Pete. Your 1970s attitude appears to be immutable so there is no way we're ever going to come to a compromise on this.

And don't give me this "disgusting" nonsense like you're an outraged-on-principle Daily Express reader who's mildly surprised at the price of cauliflower these days.[/quote]

You have REALLY pissed me off What IS your problem?

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='727008' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:34 PM']I haven't hated the mods at all. I just thought the MILF deletion was stupid. That was my opinion.

I'm really pissed off with this.

My retaliation to the MILF thread was a complete pisstake. Couldn't you see that?

What is your problem?

Unbelievable.[/quote]
Stop being a diva and get your priorities right. What did your missus put in your tea tonight, mate?? I can't believe you're behaving like this.

Woa woa woaaaa!

Pete, you where warned about something and continued to do it. Thats a warning, end of.

Nig, Enough of the insults now please, Please see 6A on the basschat rules here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

Everyone else, Play nice!

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='727010' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:35 PM']You have REALLY pissed me off What IS your problem?[/quote]
Look, you want to semi-secretly post a pic of a big titty lady and have a pop at the moderation of this forum because your beloved thread got closed, so you start another in the same vein, and another. You wanted to start a problem in that you hoped to polarise opinion to your side. You are a little upset that the most vocal don't really agree with you and you are a bit angry.

May I suggest you reign in your temper a bit so you don't permanently harm some of the nice relationships with people you have on here? I have to say I've lot a titchy bit of respect for you tonight, but I'm sure I'll love you again tomorrow.

Sorry Pete, but I have to say what I believe in, as you do too.

Cheers,
Nigel

[quote name='silddx' post='727003' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:33 PM']That's [b][i]your [/i][/b]problem Pete. Your 1970s attitude appears to be immutable so there is no way we're ever going to come to a compromise on this.

And don't give me this "disgusting" nonsense like you're an outraged-on-principle Daily Express reader who's mildly surprised at the price of cauliflower these days.[/quote]

That's pretty harsh don't you think.

With regards to this thread specifically,I don't think there was anything wrong,or worthy of any
hassle. It's not like there has been anything offensive in this thread.

[quote name='MythSte' post='727019' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:40 PM']Woa woa woaaaa!

Pete, you where warned about something and continued to do it. Thats a warning, end of.

Nig, Enough of the insults now please, Please see 6A on the basschat rules here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

Everyone else, Play nice![/quote]

Insults? Where?

I really like Pete, I would never insult him.

Bit confused, sorry. :)

[quote name='Doddy' post='727023' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:43 PM']That's pretty harsh don't you think.

With regards to this thread specifically,I don't think there was anything wrong,or worthy of any
hassle. It's not like there has been anything offensive in this thread.[/quote]

Sorry, maybe it was.

The thread's fine, but Pete was having a crack at the moderation, that's my thing, nothing more. The mods have done things before I don't agree with, but it's their club, and and there are plenty of party-goers which bear out their judgement.

Pete, I hope you don't think I was being insulting :)

I'll leave it at that.

[quote name='silddx' post='727032' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:46 PM']Insults? Where?

I really like Pete, I would never insult him.

Bit confused, sorry. :)

[quote]Your 1970s attitude appears to be immutable so there is no way we're ever going to come to a compromise on this.

[/quote]
Sorry mate, I must have mistaken this. Im flicking between things trying to keep on top tonight and perhaps being a little cynical too! :rolleyes:

Yes, more basses we'd like to have a little tickle on now please!

[quote name='silddx' post='727021' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:41 PM']Look, you want to semi-secretly post a pic of a big titty lady[/quote]

Wasn't there a thread dedicated to this particular actress a couple of weeks ago-with pics-
that didn't cause any problems at all and just came to a natural conclusion?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='727035' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:49 PM'][/quote]
That will do nicely, Sadowsky right up my street. Get back on track guys!
My wish bass FWIW
[url="http://www.sadowsky.com/stock/view/5403.html"]http://www.sadowsky.com/stock/view/5403.html[/url]

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='Doddy' post='727040' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:51 PM']Wasn't there a thread dedicated to this particular actress a couple of weeks ago-with pics-
that didn't cause any problems at all and [b]just came to a natural conclusion[/b]?[/quote]

Oh, good grief.

Edited by skankdelvar