Why become a member? ×

B.I.L.F.

Pete Academy

[quote name='silddx' post='727021' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:41 PM']Look, you want to semi-secretly post a pic of a big titty lady and have a pop at the moderation of this forum because your beloved thread got closed, so you start another in the same vein, and another. You wanted to start a problem in that you hoped to polarise opinion to your side. You are a little upset that the most vocal don't really agree with you and you are a bit angry.

May I suggest you reign in your temper a bit so you don't permanently harm some of the nice relationships with people you have on here? I have to say I've lot a titchy bit of respect for you tonight, but I'm sure I'll love you again tomorrow.

Sorry Pete, but I have to say what I believe in, as you do too.

Cheers,
Nigel[/quote]

Love and kisses. :)

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='727068' date='Jan 27 2010, 11:07 PM']OK, I was trying to make a point. Personally, I think the MILF deletion was a bit OTT. IMO.

The BILF thread was a complete and utter pisstake.

It's my sense of humour. OK?[/quote]
Nothing wrong with your sense of humour mate (or Sarah’s or Rich’s), it’s just that there are too many here who are just too PC for words. How they ever manage to hack it in a band, I have no idea!

I think that you have to accept Basschat for what it is – a great place to find & sell gear or to get info and technical advice (if you can distinguish between those who know what they’re talking about and those who really don’t), but not necessarily a great place for debate or what you’ve come to recognise as the knockabout humour that you tend to associate with most musicians……

[quote name='peteb' post='727099' date='Jan 27 2010, 11:27 PM']Nothing wrong with your sense of humour mate (or Sarah’s or Rich’s), it’s just that there are too many here who are just too PC for words. How they ever manage to hack it in a band, I have no idea!

I think that you have to accept Basschat for what it is – a great place to find & sell gear or to get info and technical advice (if you can distinguish between those who know what they’re talking about and those who really don’t), but not necessarily a great place for debate or what you’ve come to recognise as the knockabout humour that you tend to associate with most musicians……[/quote]

Oh dear, here we go again.

[quote name='peteb' post='727099' date='Jan 27 2010, 11:27 PM']Nothing wrong with your sense of humour mate (or Sarah’s or Rich’s), it’s just that there are too many here who are just too PC for words. How they ever manage to hack it in a band, I have no idea!

I think that you have to accept Basschat for what it is – a great place to find & sell gear or to get info and technical advice (if you can distinguish between those who know what they’re talking about and those who really don’t), but not necessarily a great place for debate or what you’ve come to recognise as the knockabout humour that you tend to associate with most musicians……[/quote]

Good point. I think the written word is much misconstrued. I was just trying to convey my (often wicked) sense of humour, but it was totally misunderstood.

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='727102' date='Jan 27 2010, 11:31 PM']Good point. I think the written word is much misconstrued. I was just trying to convey my (often wicked) sense of humour, but it was totally misunderstood.[/quote]
I understand it alright - can't see why there was a problem in the first place!

Anyway, everyone seems to have kissed & made up so no harm, eh.....

Sorry mate but i'm gonna have to report you.
Thinking for yourself and having the balls to do it on open forum without running to the mods :)
It's people like you who get a lot of work in bands because your easy to get on with while us PC brigade wonder why the phone never rings.
REPORTED !

[quote name='blamelouis' post='727109' date='Jan 27 2010, 11:36 PM']It's people like you who get a lot of work in bands because your easy to get on with while us PC brigade wonder why the phone never rings.[/quote]
To squarely quote tBBC on this ..

What a load of sh*t.