Why become a member? ×

Good Buy?!

chantelle

[quote name='chantelle' post='708223' date='Jan 10 2010, 09:35 PM']i bought this from ebay ... thought it was an awesome deal! its the top one (mustard pearl) :)

[url="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=yamaha+rbx374"]http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...w=yamaha+rbx374[/url][/quote]

Yep. It is an awesome deal. they used to be around £300! Enjoy.

Balcro.

[quote name='Dandelion' post='708252' date='Jan 10 2010, 10:05 PM']It looks nice.

It gets good reviews from what I can find.

Good price too..

Good luck with it Chantelle!

Ps. What makes it "B" stock?[/quote]

thanks! i payed for it on wednesday night, im just hoping its the weather thats holding it up!

im not too sure.

Hey, nice bass by the looks of it, seems like a lot of bass for the money, especially new.

How come in the picture theres a 5 string bridge, with 5 string pickups, and 5 strings down at the bridge, but only 4 tuners and 4 strings spanning the fretboard? Haha :)

EDIT: Also, would this be your first trip into the world of bass? And where abouts in devon?

Edited by cm261

Nice guitar I have been very happy with mine, a RBX-374 in black....amazing build, batteries last for ever and D'Addario XL strings as std.

...that's a stinking cheap price too!

B Stock= "These Yamaha Guitars have come direct to us from Yamaha UK after being on display.
These guitars have been fully tested, MAY have a few minor marks and of course come with a full 1 year warranty!"

...I'm asking £150 for mine 9 months old!

Edited by iconic

[quote name='cm261' post='708443' date='Jan 11 2010, 02:43 AM']Hey, nice bass by the looks of it, seems like a lot of bass for the money, especially new.

How come in the picture theres a 5 string bridge, with 5 string pickups, and 5 strings down at the bridge, but only 4 tuners and 4 strings spanning the fretboard? Haha :)

EDIT: Also, would this be your first trip into the world of bass? And where abouts in devon?[/quote]

noo, ive had a cheapy beginners bass for about a year now i guess to see how i got on with it, so i decided i wanted a proper nice one. and im from south devon.

this is how it looks now ive got it!

[attachment=40181:Photo_0020.jpg]

Edited by chantelle

[quote name='chantelle' post='712040' date='Jan 13 2010, 10:44 PM']noo, ive had a cheapy beginners bass for about a year now i guess to see how i got on with it, so i decided i wanted a proper nice one. and im from south devon.

[attachment=40181:Photo_0020.jpg][/quote]

I'm loving the colour.

[quote name='chantelle' post='712040' date='Jan 13 2010, 10:44 PM']noo, ive had a cheapy beginners bass for about a year now i guess to see how i got on with it, so i decided i wanted a proper nice one. and im from south devon.

[attachment=40181:Photo_0020.jpg][/quote]

You been down in Devon per chance Wayne? Looks like one of your guitar straps.

Jez :)

Can't go wrong at that price really.
My first bass from around 10 years ago was a Yamaha RBX170 that I destroyed with Screeching Weasel, Descendents, Blink and Ramones decals.
Still have it (never even changed the strings!)
And it still sounds amazing!
Just wish i could take it to gigs these days! :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='712053' date='Jan 13 2010, 10:54 PM']It does look awesome, a bit like my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48552&hl=speedster"]Speedster GT[/url][/quote]

Is that 2 basses you've got for free now Wayne?

Need to move down south, there's no free basses up here!

Nice bass btw Chantelle, i don't think Yamaha have ever made a bad bass

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='712159' date='Jan 14 2010, 12:45 AM']Is that 2 basses you've got for free now Wayne?

Need to move down south, there's no free basses up here!

Nice bass btw Chantelle, i don't think Yamaha have ever made a bad bass[/quote]

Yes it is :)

I have a Yamaha fantastic bass but I can't remember for the life of me where it is.