Why become a member? ×

London region bash 2010

essexbasscat

[quote name='Oggy' post='880846' date='Jun 29 2010, 12:28 PM']Hi Basschatters,

Really great day! Can we do it again next year? - Pretty please.

Well organised and very interesting. Some great pic's.

Many thanks for going to all the trouble of putting it on.

Oggy :)[/quote]

Agreed - Cheers Tom and all - will try to be there for longer next time
Len

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='880832' date='Jun 29 2010, 11:10 AM']I am more than happy to wear a BC T-shirt (provided it's in none-so-black) to the next Finnbass Ffumble. :rolleyes:[/quote]
I have a long sleeve tee in black, have a chat to Ped :)

[quote name='Oggy' post='883693' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:27 AM']Hi Basschatters,

Anyone know who won the raffle prizes at the bash? I've just found my tickets in my wallet (315 - 325 incl.) - living in hope?

Well I had the scotch :rolleyes:

Anyone know who won the raffle prizes at the bash? I've just found my tickets in my wallet (315 - 325 incl.) - living in hope?

HI Oggy, good to meet you on the day. Next year's bash should be a better experience for everyone involved if I've got anything to do with it, as I learned so much from this one.

On the raffle, we drew on the day until all the prizes went I'm afraid. In retrospect, that may have not been the best way to do it, but it seemed right at the time.

Next year we'll make a list of who purchased what numbers so prizes can be sent on, which will be fairer. Sorry for any disappointment Oggy.

all the best

T

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='884063' date='Jul 2 2010, 03:36 PM']Next year we'll make a list of who purchased what numbers so prizes can be sent on, which will be fairer.[/quote]

Or do the raffle at, say, 2pm. That way you should catch pretty much everyone.

Pete.

Oggy :rolleyes:[/quote]
As I recall 317 won first prize and 321 second but the winner was not present so they drew again...............
Wish youd stayed now dont you :)

I'm so gutted I missed this, like.. so.. so gutted. On the other hand I sorted out the trouble with my missus and we're back on and I ended up going to a seminar where they had 5 Nasa Astronauts on the same day; alas it won't match this. :)

[quote name='tino' post='884154' date='Jul 2 2010, 05:03 PM']As I recall 317 won first prize and 321 second but the winner was not present so they drew again...............
Wish youd stayed now dont you :)[/quote]

AGGGGGGGggggggggggggggg.

Yeh right :lol:

Nice one.

Oggy :rolleyes:

[quote name='BigBeatNut' post='880151' date='Jun 28 2010, 06:30 PM']So ... has a South East Bash been organised for this year ? (because I've searched again and still had no luck)[/quote]
[quote name='WalMan' post='880351' date='Jun 28 2010, 09:05 PM']Not yet. Tentative PM's have started (last night)[/quote]
Is there a thread about this ? Or any news ?

Andy

• 1 year later...