Why become a member? ×

Fantasy Christmas List

noirpunk

A bass rig that fits into a suitcase,yet puts out 500W,has no EQ(because it sounds great),and weighs about 6kg.
A 4 string bass that sounds sublime when I play it but makes anyone who tries it,other than me,sound like a bag of nails.
A Citroen DS,in black.
My pick from the Rolex catalogue.
A brewery.
A distillery.
Some talent.

As you can tell,the medication has kicked in! :)

[quote name='Rich' post='676665' date='Dec 7 2009, 01:11 PM'][attachment=37854:shuke_sc_small.jpg]

The real thing, not a replica please :)
[attachment=37855:sexonwheels.jpg][/quote]

Hello...moto!? :rolleyes:

For myself:

Fender Jazz DoubleBuck with left handed neck

Mitsubishi Legnum VR6 manual with full sports exhaust system

1lb of C4 to say goodbye to the worlds sh1test Peugeot 306

Mesa bass rig

Gabriella Cilmi, Pixie Lott and Kiera Knightley (sloppy seconds?), a four poster bed, a months hotel stay and a Mars bar... battered

[quote name='rapscallion' post='676712' date='Dec 7 2009, 01:47 PM']Gabriella Cilmi, Pixie Lott and Kiera Knightley (sloppy seconds?), a four poster bed, a months hotel stay and a Mars bar... battered[/quote]
I don't think I want to know what the mars bar is for.

Although if your lass is reading this then my guess is christmas will bring you that bar... unbattered... wrapped in divorce papers.

I'm not sure what i 'really' need, think i'm happy gear-wise, unless i can pull the Pink Paisley '54 off soon.
I suppose i'd like a new L.E.D. Television for the bedroom.
Or a new laptop.
But, as long as i'm rid of this cold, and my missus and daughter are both well too, i'll be happy.

Here goes:
Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year. I´ve been nice to my family, I´ve been kind to my girlfriend, I´ve eaten all my greens and even done the washing up. I´ve walked my dogs every day, I´ve not bought as many basses or amps as last year and I´ve only smacked my guitarist twice.
I hope you think that i have been good.
For christmas, i would like:
a Kate Beckinsale (ala Underworld) (I know another boy asked for her already, so if you can´t get her, I would be happy for Jenna Jameson)

a book on introducing the above to a relationship, for my girlfriend (but I am only good with Lego manuals at christmas)

a Fender Coronado II (In CAR)

Some nice Twin pups for my Double Bass

another Marshall VBC4x12 (my VBA400 would be much cooler if it was running through 8x12 at 2ohms and the other boys would be jealous)

a Marshall Powerbrake for my VBA400

A new Ampeg SVT CL VR and 8x10VR

An Ampeg Baby Bass

A Gibson SG Junior guitar in polaris white wth black pg

A remote control that turns guitar amps down

And for my stocking, some cds, some EHX pedals, a Retroman LOLA pedal and an original Korg G5

Thank you santa,cant wait for Christmas morning!!!

[quote name='mcgraham' post='676477' date='Dec 7 2009, 09:48 AM']I've got all the basses I'll ever need now (including the soon to be arriving fretless). So that leaves...

[url="http://www.suhrguitars.com/images/artistModels/govan/?image=Full"]Guthrie Govan model Suhr guitar[/url]

*drool*[/quote]

You have excellent taste, my friend. I'd rather like one of the new Anderson drop top 7 string myself:
[url="http://www.mattsmusic.com/7_2.jpg"]http://www.mattsmusic.com/7_2.jpg[/url]

If only expensive instruments would make me a better player!

Edited by thedonutman

Fender Bass V, Coronado II, Sting's personal 1957 single coil Precision, one of John Deacon's original precisions.

Warwick Thumb NT5 with no neck dive. Ditto about a Thunderbird

Classic cars - Vauxhall Firenza Droopsnoot, Ford Granada Mk1 coupe, Skoda Rapid 136 & 110R, Ford Cortina Mk3 Crayford convertible.

Modern Cars - Bugatti Veyron, Bentley Coupe, Porsche Cayenne.

This Friday's Euromillions jackpot to myself