jsixties

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I sold Mark my Trace Elliot GP12SMX bass amp and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was even patient whilst I mulled over selling it (I really didn't want to part with it at one point haha)

But yeah, he paid as soon as I sent my details over and was kind enough to let me know when it arrived. I hope to deal with you again some time mate

Cheers
Stevie

• 5 months later...

I bought a Bergantino EX112ER from Mark a few weeks ago. The deal went so well, that I ended up buying another one from him! :rolleyes: :lol:

As others have said, a total pleasure to deal with- I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Great comms, sturdy packaging plus rapid & good-value shipping. Oh, and the gear's pretty good too... ;)

Thanks mate!

Etienne :)

• 2 years later...

I bought an Ampeg Heritage B15 from Mark. :i-m_so_happy:

Apart from my house and car, this was one of the most expensive things I've ever bought and Mark made things very easy.

I was slightly nervous about sending someone I'd never met a four figure sum, but Mark was brilliant with his comms and I felt totally at ease. He's been a real gent.

Amp arrived today and I will be putting it through it's paces tonight at rehearsals.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate you selling this beauty to me.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a Nord Lead 3 from Mark and he is 100% reliable. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Quick communication, perfect packaging and shipping.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Totally recommended.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Mark.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :) :rolleyes:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Laca[/font][/color]

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

great deal with Mark recently on a Bergantino - excellent communications and highly flexible/helpful.  Item exactly as described - great packing and delivery perfectly on-time.  Deal in confidence