Why become a member? ×

Sold

voxpop

"Don't do it!!! Sell your family if you need the money, but never a bass rig as good as that!"

I wish I really didn't have to sell this wonderful rig. Its because of my family that I'm selling it. My sister is about to have her child taken away and I've stepped in and will take him sometime in the new year. Its a massive step for me and my wife as we don't have any kids and were trying for one of our own.
I will need the cash to turn my 'music room' into a nursery for the little chap. I know that is a massive undertaking but I'm doing the right thing both for me and the innocent child.

Sorry to burden you guys with the circumstances of this sale......its with a sad heart I let the rig go.

[quote name='Wolverinebass' post='663700' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:29 PM']Hope the sale goes well and you get a good deal out of it. I hope it goes for a lot more than what you've asked here for it. Good luck.[/quote]

Unfortunately no one has any money.......its up for a quick sale if I can get it. :rolleyes: This is the lowest I will take. :)

Its a lot of money for someone to find.....but they will get the very best bass rig on this planet. IMHO. :lol:

Marc

Edited by voxpop

[quote name='budget bassist' post='663710' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:38 PM']that's a really good thing you're doing there, let's hope karma blesses you with another one of these in the not too distant future?! good luck selling it, one of the most beautiful rigs i've ever seen :wub:[/quote]

Thanks guys for the kind comments.

Wow Marc,

You have my utmost admiration!

Shame to see the Hellborg go but I can't fault your reasoning.

What are you going to use instead?

For anyone who needs a reference - Marc is a great guy and brilliant to deal with. I've seen the pre & power amp at his place & they look stunning :)

[quote name='jonno1981' post='664360' date='Nov 24 2009, 09:18 PM']Good luck with the sale Marc! It's for all the right reasons and I sincerley hope you get the best price for this awesome gear. If anyone has yet to hear the Hellborg rig then you are mega missing out. It's REALLY something special.[/quote]

Thanks John.

This is a very special rig and the person who gets it will be in audio heaven.. :) :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='maddude16' post='664364' date='Nov 24 2009, 09:21 PM']one short sentence.

Mate if I could I bloody would thats immense![/quote]

Thanks...............I would really like this rig to go to a fellow Basschatter, someone who would love the tone and quality as I have done this past year.

[quote name='molan' post='665678' date='Nov 25 2009, 10:25 PM']There's a really good review of the Hellborg Pre & Power combination (plus a different Hellborg cab) [url="http://www.warwick.de/media/news_images/00000001681/Warwick%20Hellborg%20BP%20rvw%200108.pdf"]HERE[/url][/quote]

THanks Barrie for the review......you have a PM sir.

[quote name='sixshooter' post='667185' date='Nov 27 2009, 11:15 AM']Some one please buy this! I realy do not need another amp.......but those lights look so lovely..........no I must resist![/quote]

I've had a few offers at £1600.......so the first with a firm £1600 gets it all.