Why become a member? ×

Sold

voxpop

Just had a quick read through this mate, and thought i'd try to help out if at all possible considering the circumstances.

Have you considered approaching any of the higher end music production companies who handle gear rental for international tours or high end rehearsal studios catering for the top levels? So any good rental companies.

Seeing as Warwick are a well known and highly branded company, I'm sure you could find a company who handle Warwick gear in this capacity. Might even be worth approaching Warwick UK to see if they can help. I appreciate it's a bit counter intuitive for them, but you never know.

It's not something I've ever done personally, but with the rig being of such high quality and at such a good price, it may be a good option. Especially considering that £1600 is a lot of money for most people at the moment.

I hope I haven't stepped out of line by suggesting this, just hope it helps.

Thanks
Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

• 1 month later...

MEEE!!!! :)

Just fired it up for the first time today. I know it's criminal that I've left it so long but I've had a mad couple of months trying to get my new flat together. But I am sooooo happy with it, thanks Marc!

It's gonna get it's first run out on Friday at a beautiful venue called Wilton's Music Hall in Tower Hill. A suitably gorgeous stage for a bloody gorgeous rig.

There should be photos so I'll post some up when I get em...

Cheers again!!! :rolleyes: