Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 rig £600

GreeneKing

First of all I may be stepping into controversy here, or maybe not (I'm sure I'll soon find out, but I'm not courting it). I'm putting this ad up on behalf of someone who isn't welcome on here. Yes this is giving him access to BC's sales facilities but it's also making gear available to a whole lot of people who wouldn't otherwise be aware.

I could link in a for sale thread from eBay or Gumtree or a 'mate' and the seller could be Genghis Khan's evil brother or worse but no-one would make a comment.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and I can put them in touch with the seller.

Peter

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 c/w footswitch and bag

Two NeoX112T cabs.

This is a great little rig. Tube Pre is great because there are two volume controls, one on the in and one on the out. So if you want clean; in at 3 o'clock, out at 9 o'clock. Warm; in and out at 12 o'clock. Dirty; in 9 o'clock, out 3 o'clock.

Three band EQ with para mid control.

Three pre-shapes; bass boost, mid cut, top boost. All 3 controlled from the footshitch and all 3 on gives you the slap sound (if you must) that is usually just one switch on most amps.

As you good people know of my good fortune in picking up a new rig cheap as chips I am gonna let this go cheap as chips. I would prefer to sell complete and for collection cos I am a lazy FlowerpotFlowerpotFlowerpotFlowerpot.

£600 the lot.

• 4 months later...

So far as I'm aware, this rig is sold, it sold many months ago and the fact that there was a standing joke about people pm'ing me given 2 posts stating this gear was most definitely sold I still got a pm today.

So:
[size=7]It's gone!, Like really gone, like sold on like it's not for sale[/size]

Yes I'm grumpy today :)

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='650354' date='Nov 10 2009, 08:35 AM']Hi

As I said these items are sold, I put them up on behalf of another and the items aren't mine or in Kendal.

So far as I'm aware the sale is definite and there's quite a queue of people who are also definite if they aren't sold :)

Peter[/quote]
You put "as far as i'm aware", therefore there could have been a chance that it was still available. no harm done in asking, right?

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='784178' date='Mar 23 2010, 11:39 PM']The evidence... Status basses plus Genz Benz equals [i][b]all minzes!
[/b][/i][/quote]
So - when will you be selling the Statusususes then?