Why become a member? ×

88/89 MIJ 62 RI JAZZ

Rayman

Thanks everyone for the offers/PMs, I've never had so many, so it'll take a while to reply to them all.

Trade wise, well, I'm open minded, but another Precision would be nice, condition and colour not important as long as it plays well, MIJ/CIJ would be great. Passive is definately best for me at this time though.

This jazz is a nice old thing, like I say with some wear and tear, and some kind of faint colouring on the reverse of the neck, as though someone has previously used magic marker to mark the fret positions on the rear, no idea why, but it's very faint and doesn't affect the playability in any way, and there's certainly no lacquer damage, I just want to be honest. I tried photgraphing the faint marks but they hardly show up on the picture.

Again, thanks for the offers, I'll get back to you all ASAP.

Oh yes, it's certainly not all original, but the pickguard might still be around. The EQ is not the original one, knobs and pots I believe have been changed by a previous owner. The body, neck, tuners, bridge, EQ plate and copper sheilding is all original as far as I know.

The original bill of sale said this bass was a 60's jazz bass. I sold it to the guy that rayman bought it from, i fitted emg's to it in the early 90's. The person who bought it from me didnt want them, so i supplied him with the plate and controls from a squier VM bass. The original scratchplate didnt have any holes for a thumb rest.

Edited by buff