Why become a member? ×

Moffat Bass Bash

skelf

Is there a prize for who comes the furthest? I'm coming with Mrs Bob from Tewkesbury (270 miles). Anything you want me to bring from my signature below? I'm not coming in a removals van though, so space is a bit limited........

Looking forward to it already. Cancelled a Halloween gig I didnt really want to do in a local pub with a whole load of other musos who hog the limelight and make me look like the atypical bass player, i.e. the fat old bloke who stands at the back!

Cheers,

Bob

[quote name='Zach' post='632345' date='Oct 21 2009, 01:28 PM']I just got confused when I misread that as mosfet, and thought that there was a whole bass bash about a certain type of amplifier :rolleyes:[/quote]
Well you do have to apply in writing if you want to take anything other than a LMII. :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='631482' date='Oct 20 2009, 04:25 PM']LOL @ the pic of me trying to see off the hangover with a Redbull. :)

Change of plan - instead of taking the wee Schroe I thought it might be fun to bring my MB 104HF. [b]Matt you'll be sitting on the roof. :rolleyes:[/b]

Is there a band again this time?[/quote]

Roof surfin', get in! :lol:

[quote name='Toasted' post='632494' date='Oct 21 2009, 04:03 PM']Fantastic - I can't wait to play your basses Cameron :)[/quote]

I will bring the W&T Spectrum and Zoid, room permitting in the motor, as I'm travelling up with Russ and Alan.
Be nice to see you again Joe, can't wait to see the Sadowsky.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='632571' date='Oct 21 2009, 05:08 PM']Excellent news sir :rolleyes: I'm really looking forward to this.[/quote]

Me too........a few pints and a Ruby.......... sounds good to me mate.

[quote name='wayne58' post='632647' date='Oct 21 2009, 06:28 PM']I will bring the W&T Spectrum and Zoid, room permitting in the motor, as I'm travelling up with Russ and Alan.
Be nice to see you again Joe, can't wait to see the Sadowsky.
Me too........a few pints and a Ruby.......... sounds good to me mate.[/quote]

Alan was telling me about your Zoid this week Cameron...looks like a real beauty pal...looking forward to seeing that in the flesh.

Will update the gear page later with your bits

Dave