Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* G&L L-2500 tribute *SOLD*

bottomfeed

**SOLD**Nice bass, good condition, lots of tonal variety... Just doesn't seem to suit me so I'm moving it on...

[b]£350[/b] [i] based in Bristol(...would prefer not to ship)[/i]

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL

Edited by bottomfeed

[quote name='sk8' post='564855' date='Aug 10 2009, 12:15 PM']I'm up filton way so was wondering on the possibility of meeting up?[/quote]
yeah, sure dude..... I teach at Drum Bank Music (the studio bit over the road from the shop) ... taking august out from the teaching game, but I can use my rented space there...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='565334' date='Aug 10 2009, 08:08 PM']Jesus thats cheap!

Nice looking too![/quote]

+ the 1!

My 4 banger cost me just shy of that and I still think it was a good price. Great basses and you are right about the tonal variety. Someone is getting a bargain here.

Ok... for some reason I'm getting this message when I try to reply to PM's... (!!??!!?)

'You cannot send another PM until Aug 11 2009, 10:27 AM'

So ... A bit of info: The bass is in great shape, nothing wrong with it that a new set of strings won't cure!
I have owned it since March last year. Bought it off [b]Yorks5stringer[/b] here at BC... (a great guy to deal with, btw!) he had it from new & had really looked after it.... [i](still had the neck swing tag for it!)[/i]
I have really only used it for rehearsals & one gig since it's been in my possession.... I'm not interested in trade for a 4 string ......but would consider a 5

I paid £350 for it from Yorks5stringer & am moving it on for the same (even though it's probably worth more)

Edited by bottomfeed

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='568311' date='Aug 13 2009, 07:15 PM']bass still available!.............[/quote]
That's very surprising as it's a great looking bass!

Having played one like this a couple of years ago, and compared it at the time to one of the USA models that was there, it really is great value for money..as well as being a very versatile and great sounding bass.

Good luck with the sale!