Why become a member? ×

Earliest rehearsal....

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='550666' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:45 PM']Got a days worth of work tomorrow (and for the next two Saturdays) in theatre - need to be set up and ready to play for 8:00am! WAHHH!

Anyone else had this!?

Nick (off to bed soon!)[/quote]

Yes. I've had recording sessions start around that time, too. It's strange...

[quote name='iamapirate' post='550698' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:13 PM']try 3 solid days of 9am-5pm rehersals before a new year's eve gig with a drummer who doesn't want to be there! bahh![/quote]

I wouldn't be happy with that. I don't see the need to be honest.

I've done theatre rehearsals at 9am,and had to drive for an hour.

My band rehearse at 10am some Saturdays, it means me leavng home at 8.30, we're usually finished by 5pm, which is nice as it gives me the evening to do normal-people stuff if we're not gigging.

When I'm working in the street (which is most Saturdays) I need to be at the chosen pitch by 8am. Some very popular towns, make that 7am to beat Peruvians etc. Means I'm often up at 5-5.30am on a Saturday. Don't often go out drinking on a Friday night! :)

Every Wednesday and Thursday my band is up rehearsing till 1am, so that's in the morning.
Get back about 2 in the morning, go bed...wake up at 7 for work.

Hated it when the band was just starting out but now I look forward to it, you get used to silly times.
Proves how into it your are.