Why become a member? ×

Shuker 5 Bolt on..SOLD..SOLD

Beneath It All

Bought from OLd Git in March..Sadly,I can't get my head[or to be more precise, my eyes] around maple boards - purely a visual thing..Stunning bass..great tones..Hope OLd Git doesn't mind me using his original thread[see for sale listings]..Same condition as when I bought it....£925.. p/x poss for similar quality 5er..

Edited by Beneath It All

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='507165' date='Jun 6 2009, 07:08 PM']Pictures??[/quote]
.....................See original for sale thread by OLD GIT...Sorry but couldn't work out how do it any differently; my camera is not in use at the mo...Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell mike thats gorgeous!!!
i really do like maple fretboards and im a big nordstrand fan too, love it its lush, ill swap you my warwick streamer jazzman 5 for it :)
hope your well mate - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='515768' date='Jun 16 2009, 09:24 PM']Bloody hell mike thats gorgeous!!!
i really do like maple fretboards and im a big nordstrand fan too, love it its lush, ill swap you my warwick streamer jazzman 5 for it :)
hope your well mate - lee[/quote]
..........................Hey dude....Borrowed Alan James's JM5 whilst on Ventura; superb,but couldn't reach the 1st fret!!..Using a Paulman 5 right now - in fact I think I'll start a Paulman thread shortly...Hope you're well & looking forward a gig or two with Clive & CJ...mike

[quote name='tuss' date='Jun 17 2009, 01:13 AM' post='515990']
Very nice bass, how about a trade for a Spector Euro LX5?

Rob......................................Hi..Sadly,I don't like the 'parallel' necks although one of my all time faves was an old cherry red thru neck that i sold TWICE!!...Anyone around Leeds who knows of It's whereabouts,I would like to see it again - p/j pups,black hardware..possibly made in Czechoslovakia

Edited by Beneath It All

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='515960' date='Jun 17 2009, 12:06 AM']..........................Hey dude....Borrowed Alan James's JM5 whilst on Ventura; superb,but couldn't reach the 1st fret!!..Using a Paulman 5 right now - in fact I think I'll start a Paulman thread shortly...Hope you're well & looking forward a gig or two with Clive & CJ...mike[/quote]

Hi mike
I know its a great bass ive had mine a while now got not long after i last saw you, i would love that shuker of yours ive had my eye on these basses recently, if i had the cash etc etc, i have a strict one in one out rule with the wife at the mo, athough i very nearly sold three of my basses to get a sadowky ,i changed my mind im playing a lot of amateur theatre these days ( my time in richards band served me well, i ended up in the 7 piece for a while) and the four i have cover every situation, i did dabble with an NS WAV for a bit but couldnt play it and sightread :) .
Have not played with clive & cj for a very long time, i occasionally do the odd one with them when they are home, in fact im doing a hotel gig with them next month, but i have a day job and a mortgage/wife/daughter the whole lotand couldnt be happier, hope your cool mate good luck with the sale its gorgeous - lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='652310' date='Nov 12 2009, 09:30 AM']...and I'm the very happy owner since I put some Wizard pups in it :)[/quote]
.................................You don't like Nordstrands?? - Everyone tells me they're the dogs thingys; Glad you like anyway..mike