Why become a member? ×

CIJ 70s RI Fender Precision WITHDRAWN!

Killstarz

Hi,

Ok, ive decided that i want to trade my Pbass for a Jazz. Im looking for specifically a USA Sunburst Jazz bass.
I will also do a straight sell.
Looking for £450 plus postage (will be roughly £15 by courier)

It plays absolutely lovely and i havent seen many of these (in fact none) of these around.
Ive had it since new and it has been really well looked after.

Spec:
Olympic white CIJ precision Bass
Baddass II bridge
62 RI vintage PUPs

Case not included but i can chuck in either a Deluxe Ritter Gig bag or a fender one.

Pics:

Edited by Killstarz

Oh bl**dy brilliant! I had an 'Items Wanted' thread for one of these 2 weeks ago and noone replied, so have gone to extra expense and hassle of importing one from Japan :)

Great bass, mate - good luck with sale or trade

[quote name='Clarky' post='503571' date='Jun 2 2009, 10:10 AM']Oh bl**dy brilliant! I had an 'Items Wanted' thread for one of these 2 weeks ago and noone replied, so have gone to extra expense and hassle of importing one from Japan :rolleyes:

Great bass, mate - good luck with sale or trade[/quote]

hahah, oops :)

the Badass is the original bridge. the bass has had no mods to it :)

Ive owned it for probably 3-4 years tops. Bought from new.

To be honest, im not sure exactly how much this is worth. perhaps someone in the know could advise?

Edited by Killstarz

[quote name='Killstarz' post='503594' date='Jun 2 2009, 10:52 AM']Ok, ive been told this is worth around about the £450 mark. I'd like to look at trades for a USA sunburst jazz first (obviously i'll add cash) before i accept any Sale offers.

cheers guys :rolleyes:[/quote]
I'm not on commission but thought I'd point out that a new one form Guitar Emporium (without Badass upgrade) is £739 and that it costs £450-500 to import a second-hand one from Japan (I know!). Sounds a good price to me for the upgraded version in obvioulsy great nick. Just wish it had been available 2 weeks ago :)

[quote]. think i'd be regretting it for years if i actually did sell it.[/quote]
Agree with you there! I foolishly sold my 70RI and have regretted it ever since, prompting me to pay through the nose to get one from Japan (which still hasn't arrived a week after it was posted :) )

[quote name='Clarky' post='505403' date='Jun 4 2009, 12:31 PM']Agree with you there! I foolishly sold my 70RI and have regretted it ever since, prompting me to pay through the nose to get one from Japan (which still hasn't arrived a week after it was posted :) )[/quote]

yeah, i figure selling this to fund a new bass is no road i want to go down, so, i'll just wait til i can afford another one as well as rather than instead of :rolleyes:

[quote name='Killstarz' post='505400' date='Jun 4 2009, 12:28 PM']Thanks for all the intrest guys.

Had a mega session on this last night and have refound my love for it. think i'd be regretting it for years if i actually did sell it.

WITHDRAWN[/quote]

Good move, I love mine to bits :)