Why become a member? ×

Post your latest pedal

MM Stingray 62

This is my latest pedal it’s one I’ve been wanting to try for a good while now. I have to say I’m not disappointed in the least with it. I already have the

3 Leaf Audio GR2 I’m not sure if the new one will replace the GR2. I think it will certainly give it a run for it’s money though.

IMG_8184.jpeg

• Like 7

I picked up both of these on weds. Haven’t had much time with them yet. I’ve had a look at the c4’s interface and, whilst I’ve built a tonne of eurorack, am currently baffled (but enjoying a few presets). I want to get an adapter so I can connect it to my phone.

I am enjoying the big muff! But want a proper chunk of time with it (and the manual). 

First new pedals in some months. 

49D0AD80-1E88-4CAC-A810-42B6414F6847.jpeg

49080FDF-3D76-420F-9048-CC5384CF75F4.jpeg

• Like 4

Got these this week!

Latest version of the EBS Bass IQ, I'm a big fan of the V2 of this pedal, so thought I'd try this as it has more options. Really liking it so far, however I'm (for now) struggling to replicate some sounds I loved. From the last version.

Late to this party TC Corona mini, I ditched chorus 6 months ago as I wasn't really using it, so sold my SA Gemini. Saw this the other day and it was inexpensive and small, so I thought whats the harm. Well I've been trying that toneprint with the phone thingy and I love it. Tried a few nice Toneprints and settled on Tom Hamiltons "sweet Emotion" what a fantastic sound, subtle and warm and deep, with the tiniest hint of it going into flanger territory, I bloody love it. 🤣🤣 what a pleasant surprise, I was convinced I'd be flogging it at a loss by next week.

20240222_194502.jpg

• Like 3

Back once again, the funkiest paint job in the pedal kingdom:

PXL_20240223_081431154.thumb.jpg.d2ee4693bd14f5942290eb29515ed04d.jpg

To be quite honest though, it's not quacking as well as I remember - probably due to my dull flatwounds and the rest of my setup. 

It has no use in the bands I'm in. So I dunno, might sell it, or I might keep it until I invariably get a new Bass/strings and lust for the purple funkyness again. 

Edited by SumOne
  • Like 7

Screenshot2024-02-23at08_21_55.png.9d36d73de37202f8e7f7a56266eae1bd.png

Although I use 3EQ stingrays that have pretty powerful onboard EQ, I wanted something that would give me an instant different EQ curve for throwing in a bit of slap in particular. I looked at the £250+ parametric EQ/preamp pedals available, but then realised something cheap, cheerful and reliable would do the job. Will be using it at band practice tonight for the first time and then for real on Sunday.

Edited by SimonK
  • Like 1

Not had the courage to even take it out of the box yet, this really took my fancy after reviews and it seemed quite simple to use, plus 250 effects there must be some in there I can make use of/have fun with!

line_6_hx_one_front_sml.jpg

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Not had the courage to even take it out of the box yet, this really took my fancy after reviews and it seemed quite simple to use, plus 250 effects there must be some in there I can make use of/have fun with!

line_6_hx_one_front_sml.jpg

That's number 2 on my list!

So cool. Want to get an empress paraeq deluxe. then one of these just for fun.

• Like 2

I think this may be an autism thing (or tbf a 'ways of learning' / not knowing what I'm doing & learning on my tod thing) but I moved from trying to play bass like a guitar - reverb, delay, chorus - to wanting pure tones and just throwing in a bit of EQ / filter, to now being much more interested in fuzz, grit, distortion and drive. I have a darkglass vintage ultra microtubes, I wonder if I would have gone for something more aggressive if I'd bought it a year later. 

• Like 1

HX One looks good, I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it @Rodders handy for occasionally needed things like modulation and delays and looper, and the flux controller looks useful. 

Edited by SumOne
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SumOne said:

HX One looks good, I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it @Rodders handy for occasionally needed things like modulation and delays and looper, and the flux controller looks useful. 

I'll do my best in remembering to report back to you @SumOne :) 

• Like 2

On 22/02/2024 at 16:12, MM Stingray 62 said:

This is my latest pedal it’s one I’ve been wanting to try for a good while now. I have to say I’m not disappointed in the least with it. I already have the

3 Leaf Audio GR2 I’m not sure if the new one will replace the GR2. I think it will certainly give it a run for it’s money though.

IMG_8184.jpeg

Ah so that’s where that went! You beat me to this. I needed to sell some stuff first. How are you finding it?

Sadly I can’t post my latest pedal acquisition as I’m beta testing it and it’s not released yet.

On 22/02/2024 at 20:51, MrDinsdale said:

EAE OxEAE Fuzz, absolutely monstrous.

IMG_8132.thumb.jpeg.357048750280827e2c4f5da25d78c422.jpeg

Not something I usually gravitate to as there isn’t so much room in the band for it but it’s a load of fun. 

That looks like a landing craft from a 70s sci-fi film!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/02/2024 at 08:19, SumOne said:

Back once again, the funkiest paint job in the pedal kingdom:

PXL_20240223_081431154.thumb.jpg.d2ee4693bd14f5942290eb29515ed04d.jpg

To be quite honest though, it's not quacking as well as I remember - probably due to my dull flatwounds and the rest of my setup. 

It has no use in the bands I'm in. So I dunno, might sell it, or I might keep it until I invariably get a new Bass/strings and lust for the purple funkyness again. 

I use flatwounds and mine quacks plenty. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Ah so that’s where that went! You beat me to this. I needed to sell some stuff first. How are you finding it?

Sadly I can’t post my latest pedal acquisition as I’m beta testing it and it’s not released yet.

The pedal is great I’m still a little torn between the GR2 and the Mu-Tron. I think the deciding factor will be if I can fit it on my board. I suppose I could always have two boards 👍😂

IMG_7208.jpeg

Edited by MM Stingray 62
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

stop telling us things that there are things you can't tell us! 😝

• Haha 2