Why become a member? ×

Ever bought gear you regretted buying?

snorkie635

3 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Archelogically impossible to differentiate between sheep and goat remains aparrently... 

Very true; sheep naturally looked like long-haired goats, their wool being a sort of under-layer.  Once humans had developed farming they bred the hair off and the wool quantity up.  However, as we all know, sheep are twp and goats are the messengers of Satan.

First thing that came to mind was an epiphone Thunderbird, but actually I regret always trying to “trade up” to better basses. Looking back with what I know now, some of those basses I traded were far better for gigging with than the high end boutique gear I ended up with and subsequently sold.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OliverBlackman said:

First thing that came to mind was an epiphone Thunderbird, but actually I regret always trying to “trade up” to better basses. Looking back with what I know now, some of those basses I traded were far better for gigging with than the high end boutique gear I ended up with and subsequently sold.

Does that mean a certain rather lovely KS is very much off your radar now? 😁

Ashdown Rootmaster head and a pair of the 1x12 Neo cabs, sounded lightweight, build quality of one of the cabs was dreadful. Gigged it once, sold it right after. But I know there will be folks here he would take the opposite view - it’s all about opinions!