Why become a member? ×

Mini Gig Rig

MuddBass

Just popped together and tested a 'Mini Gig Rig' for an upcoming gig where portability is needed (different sets at different parts of a venue) and space somewhat restricted. 

I will be using my Bass Block head, GR AT 110 cab, along with (potentially) my cheap but fab HB Uke. 

Sounds lovely. Light, small, simple. Just what's needed. IMG_20230809_101420.thumb.jpg.ce07a7df6670a9fae4ff51a6159d3f41.jpg

• Like 11

My mini rig for gigs. I also have a 210 Berg cab if I need more but this will cover most situations . Bergantino HDN112 with a Forte amp and a Monique preamp for warmth. I use the effect return input and bypass the tone stack on the Forte. 

IMG_8738.jpeg

Edited by msb
  • Like 6

Here's my little rig!

GK Legacy 500 into 2 x Barefaced One10 cabs.
From June 2022, I've since changed the grilles on the cabs, with the new BF logos, and the pedals have changed a bit, but you get the idea...

image.thumb.png.00b3ddd6d1d1fb441f163ceaf814de4e.png

• Like 5

On 20/08/2023 at 16:49, eude said:

Here's my little rig!

GK Legacy 500 into 2 x Barefaced One10 cabs.
From June 2022, I've since changed the grilles on the cabs, with the new BF logos, and the pedals have changed a bit, but you get the idea...

image.thumb.png.00b3ddd6d1d1fb441f163ceaf814de4e.png

I think you might be stretching the 'mini' thing with that pedal board!

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...

Mini rehearsal rig , recently picked up a Barefaced One10 , to replace an Ampeg 210AV I had been dragging around. I’ve been using Monique and the Forte with it. Big fat tone. Mini rig. The Barefaced might manage some quieter gigs , but I’ll usually switch over to a 112.

IMG_9570.jpeg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, msb said:

Mini rehearsal rig , recently picked up a Barefaced One10 , to replace an Ampeg 210AV I had been dragging around. I’ve been using Monique and the Forte with it. Big fat tone. Mini rig. The Barefaced might manage some quieter gigs , but I’ll usually switch over to a 112.

IMG_9570.jpeg

Tasty :)

Last night's set up at our Cuban Gig at the Polish Centre in Hammersmith.  This has to be one of the best set up Jazz Venues in West London.  And the Polish know how to Salsa til late into the night!

Plugged my Noble DI direct into the House PA and into the house amp plus monitors.  My head was about 18 inches from the Timbale player's ride cymbal

LPBFenderJazzandpedals124.thumb.jpg.44638ce8f356f9772d50524da61ba595.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 16/03/2024 at 10:22, NoirBass said:

Tube ready gig rig - back line and cables fits in a cahon bag, bass on my back.

IMG_5273.thumb.jpeg.0ebc297f51f4b88c3fff220a5dcbf1c4.jpeg

Looks great and highly portable. I too use a cahon bag similarly, really easy setup and pack down too!

Edited by MuddBass