Why become a member? ×

Ashdown LG1000 *SOLD*

obbm

Two heads are better than one but three are a luxury, so after much deliberation I've decided that the Ashdown LG1000 Little Giant has to go.

Apart from a few scratches on the bottom it is as new, still under warranty and complete with original box, rack brackets, power cord, user guide etc.

Whether or not you like the Asdown pre-amp this still has to be the cheapest way to get a 500+500watt Class D power amp.

£260 posted.

Edited by obbm

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='obbm' post='499914' date='May 28 2009, 02:51 PM']:) :rolleyes: :lol: Glad you worked it out.

It lasted on Ebay for about 24-hours .....

.... a week later the new owner blew it up.

Isn't warranty wonderful.[/quote]

HAHA no way?? How on earth did he do that?

[quote name='Linus27' post='499915' date='May 28 2009, 02:52 PM']HAHA no way?? How on earth did he do that?[/quote]

Again, the clue is in the title...............Ashdown :)

EDIT:Damn, just seen the other replies. Oh well, safety in numbers etc.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='500729' date='May 29 2009, 11:46 AM']Again, the clue is in the title...............Ashdown :D

EDIT:Damn, just seen the other replies. Oh well, safety in numbers etc.[/quote]

HAHAHA typical Mark Bass owner, slow in keeping up with progress :) :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='iamapirate' post='500322' date='May 28 2009, 10:04 PM']no I think it was a BMS on full blast.... ok it's because it's an ashdown! They're the skoda of the bass playing world :rolleyes:[/quote]

Actually i am really happy with mine, its a lovely little amp :) Been using it for Death metal and its plenty loud enough (As long as theres two cabs) Pretty huge sounding actually. My band laughed when i took it out of the gigbag front pocket. But jaws dropped when they heard it through 2 1x15's!