Why become a member? ×

ROLAND BLUES CUBE NEVER USED, MINTY CONDITION. MODEL BC-HOT VB 33W. NOW £250=====
£300
Guisborough

Hi all, this is my never used blues cube, astonishing little amp powered by Roland's tube logic. Very powerful amp.

You would be best reading this article to see what this amp is all about. it would take too long to explain it here.

https://www.roland.com/uk/promos/AVP-Posts/Which-Blues-Cube-guitar-amp-is-the-one-for-you/?lang=en-GB

Thanks for reading.

IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4377.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 16/04/2023 at 16:06, tom1946 said:

Hi all, this is my never used blues cube, astonishing little amp powered by Roland's tube logic. Very powerful amp.

So, you know it's an astonishing very powerful little amp without having ever used it.

And how do you know it's working?

Are you a psychic medium or something?

• Haha 1

On 03/07/2023 at 10:45, Hellzero said:

So, you know it's an astonishing very powerful little amp without having ever used it.

And how do you know it's working?

Are you a psychic medium or something?

It could be a second one so he has experience of using the same model. Also he doesn't actually claim it's working.

• Thanks 1

To clear this up, when I say never used I meant that I noodled with it for about 10 minutes when I bought it.

Then I woke up with severe rheumatoid arthritis one day (yes really) and discovered I couldn't play a guitar anymore.

I can however still play the odd bass gig at church maybe once a month so I'm selling a lot of guitar gear.

Crikey.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Is it the MkIV version?

Of course - I'm no amateur. 

To get mildy back on track, I had the 4x12 cab and 100w head version of this combo, an absolutely fantastic bit of kit, I can imagine this will be every bit as good, just in a far more conveniently sized package!

Edited by binky_bass
  • Thanks 1

• tom1946 changed the title to ROLAND BLUES CUBE NEVER USED, MINTY CONDITION. MODEL BC-HOT VB 33W. NOW £250=====
  • 2 weeks later...

OOH........ This has their early version of the Power Squeezer.  Very handy indeed.

I've recently purchased the 30XL for guitar and that, with it's Power Squeezer is a REALLY handy amp.