Why become a member? ×

PENDING. Line6 JT59 Variax guitar £500. FS / FT Trades Fender VI, Digi mixer interface XR18 etc - *SOLD*
£700
BB22SH

Trades - Fender VI, Squier VI with cash my way. Some sort of deal with Behringer XR18 or X18. 

As above, great guitar in its own right but also has a countless number of emulated tricks up its sleeve.

it’s not like the other Variax models. This has its own pups etc and so the emulation does not need to be used. However, it can convincingly emulate most of the greatest guitars built. Mind boggling what this is capable of. Brilliant for live (no more changing guitars) and for the studio ( No more racks full of expensive guitars needed).

https://line6.com/variax-modeling-guitars/jtv/

Its in pretty good condition, has a few little blemishes but nothing to write home about. Comes with a Line6 gig bag, charger and 2 batteries. Also, the interface to connect to Workbench (free Line6 editing software) via PC or Mac.

Trial and pick up ( BB22SH) preferred but also have suitable packaging to post if needs be.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 2

• itsmedunc changed the title to Line6 JT59 Variax guitar. £700. Trades FS / FT
Just now, police squad said:

I've got one of these and it is a superb one model fits all

The acoustic sounds, into a PA, are really good

GLWTS

The acoustic sounds are particularly good, even the 12 strings. They’re a bit of a hidden gem.

I loved mine.

I only sold it because I no longer had the Helix, but as was said, it's a bloomin' good guitar in it's own right.

Must resist.

sees last month's CC statement. 

Resisted.....................................................................just 

:whoopass:

• Like 1

On 29/03/2023 at 07:59, Newfoundfreedom said:

I'd love this for the studio. Looks like a great bit of kit. 

That’s where this one has spent most of its life. It’s the Swiss Army knife of guitars 😁

• Like 2

• itsmedunc changed the title to Line6 JT59 Variax guitar. £700. Trades FS / FT
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve just bought a JTV69S which is the Strat version of yours. Great guitar which I intend to hook up with my Firehawk FX board for gigging this summer. 

I bought it for several reasons, mainly the ability to easily switch between electric and acoustic, to do away with a capo and to avoid retuning for the 3-4 songs I sing in Eb…!

Now frantically looking for a few songs where I can use the sitar. But I might give the banjo a miss…

Easily worth your asking price 

GLWT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, The Saint said:

I’ve just bought a JTV69S which is the Strat version of yours. Great guitar which I intend to hook up with my Firehawk FX board for gigging this summer. 

I bought it for several reasons, mainly the ability to easily switch between electric and acoustic, to do away with a capo and to avoid retuning for the 3-4 songs I sing in Eb…!

Now frantically looking for a few songs where I can use the sitar. But I might give the banjo a miss…

Easily worth your asking price 

GLWT

I saw the Strat version a couple of weeks ago. Looks a nice piece of kit too. They are good at the acoustic thing!

16 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

I saw the Strat version a couple of weeks ago. Looks a nice piece of kit too. They are good at the acoustic thing!

it's the acoustic thing I really ought mine for. Changing between acoustic and electric in the same song. Every Rose by Poison and More than a Feeling by Boston

• Like 2

• itsmedunc changed the title to Drop. Line6 JT59 Variax guitar. £650. FS / FT Trades added.
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Rich said:

Oh my word. If I was a guitarist I'd be all over this like a rash.

They really are great instruments. Typically, just as I’m getting interest, our guitarist has discovered it’s wonders. I’ve been telling him for years about it but no, he knew best and has been lugging around various guitars plus spares needlessly for years 😂 
He wouldn’t even give it a try until I took it to his house, took it out the case, plugged it in, switched it onto the acoustics, put it in his hands and hit the strings. He said “Fookin hell, that sounds just like a really good acoustic”. The same with the Les Pauls and Tele’s. 
I’m not sure if I did the right thing though. I can see him wanting it, having to withdraw it and never actually getting paid for it!

The thing I really like about these are that they look like "proper" instruments with a quality build. Rather than the cheaper models that have a digital toy vibe about them. 

If happily play this on stage (if I were a guitarist) and the vast majority of people would just assume it was a regular Les Paul or one of the many clones without even realising what was going on under the hood. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

The thing I really like about these are that they look like "proper" instruments with a quality build. Rather than the cheaper models that have a digital toy vibe about them. 

If happily play this on stage (if I were a guitarist) and the vast majority of people would just assume it was a regular Les Paul or one of the many clones without even realising what was going on under the hood. 

Yeah, they are a great guitar in their own right. You don’t need to use any of the emulation either to get a good sound. They’ll stand up against a LP, PRS or a Yammy SG without a problem. They are in a different league from their predecessors.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

Yeah, they are a great guitar in their own right. You don’t need to use any of the emulation either to get a good sound. They’ll stand up against a LP, PRS or a Yammy SG without a problem. They are in a different league from their predecessors.

It's a shame they were never more creative with the bass version which just looks crap by comparison. 

Edited by Newfoundfreedom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Line6 JT59 Variax guitar. £650. FS / FT Trades Barefaced
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Reduced. Line6 JT59 Variax guitar £500. FS / FT Trades Barefaced. Digi mixer interface XR18 etc
On 05/04/2023 at 02:34, tauzero said:

I love mine - our guitarist also has one and I keep telling him it's the only guitar he needs for a gig. But he's a guitarist.

You probably haven’t said it slowly enough

• Haha 2

• itsmedunc changed the title to SOLD. Line6 JT59 Variax guitar £500. Sold elsewhere .