Why become a member? ×

Brown tortoise shell adhesive sheets.?

bubinga5

There's a simple solution to pick guard woes. But a clear one. You can put any design you want underneath it and change it whenever you feel like it. I've got beer bottle labels under one of mine. I'm going for green shield stamps next. I have black and white union jacks on another - just a design I printed off the internet. You can buy sticker sheets cheaply - wrapping paper - newspaper articles etc etc.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 16:28, Dr.Dave said:

There's a simple solution to pick guard woes. But a clear one. You can put any design you want underneath it and change it whenever you feel like it. I've got beer bottle labels under one of mine. I'm going for green shield stamps next. I have black and white union jacks on another - just a design I printed off the internet. You can buy sticker sheets cheaply - wrapping paper - newspaper articles etc etc.

I absolutely love stuff like this. New and inventive ways of doing …… er stuff. Stuff stuff stuff. 

On 16/03/2023 at 08:58, bubinga5 said:

Hey.. was wondering if anyone knew where i could source some brown tortoise shell adhesive sheet from. Ie to cover a pickguard. 

If you had 4 like-minded pals then drumwrap might be the answer.

£42 for a 1550 x 400 sheet on eBay, free shipping from China.

I was after some tort vinyl wrap some years ago. I have a friend who is in the vinyl business. He does the window sticky stuff for the likes of Tesco. He also does printed vinyl drum heads, he's a drummer as well, and basically anything involving vinyl.

I asked about tort vinyl and he couldn't source any from anywhere. He is able to print a tort design IF a decent hi-res image can be provided. We failed on that as well. Couldn't get something sufficiently hi-res.