Why become a member? ×

a very minor thing

Alpha-Dave

Erm, I'm not sure how to phrase this as it seems to be other people's issue not mine.

Anyway, I've seen a few topics (3) where people have used this emoticon :huh: (rolleyes) where I think they meant :) (smiley). I think it is the way the icons are listed on their menu, the 'normal :huh: being on the 2nd page, can this be changed so it's in the first page?

I know this seems a minor thing, but there have been a couple of threads (the fodera sale one for example) where I think this mistake has occurred and the intent of a post has been misread, causing a couple of unnecessary disagreements.

D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='55767' date='Sep 5 2007, 10:26 AM']Can't see an obvious way to do this. Maybe ped can figure it out[/quote]

Yer' jokin' aint ya?!! No idea I am afraid. I tend to use this cheeky little smiley I nicked from Dood ;0)

;0)

;0)

or even :0)

Cheers
ped

P.s phatmonkey, sort this out now or you can hand in your resignation. I expect it on my virtual desk by the morrow

[quote name='ped' post='63671' date='Sep 21 2007, 04:00 PM']P.s phatmonkey, sort this out now or you can hand in your resignation. I expect it on my virtual desk by the morrow[/quote]
Strewth, look who really wears the trousers around here! :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r:

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='63783' date='Sep 21 2007, 07:38 PM']We're gonna have the spankatron!
We're gonna have the spankatron!
We're gonna have the spankatron!
Goody goody goody![/quote]

:)

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Is it possible to add more emoticons? I could post a few here to show you the ones I would like to see added if its possible :huh:

Please feel free to put this > :huh: as a reply if its another one of my silly ideas :huh:

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='64294' date='Sep 23 2007, 10:50 AM']We [i]need[/i] this one:

Think how useful that would be for threads about [s]spiders[/s] bass-relicing

Ever been really annoyed?

Goodness me, do I need more emoticons or is this just me surreptitiously increasing my post count?

I wouldn't do that, I am an [/quote]
Terri, there is a facility for adding emoticons but only lets us upload specially formatted "suites" of emoticons as far as I'm aware, not individual ones. The process isn't straight forward either so Phatmonkey is the one you should speak to.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='64486' date='Sep 23 2007, 08:48 PM']Thanks CK, no worries, I'll just carry on adding my own ones into my posts as I need them :)[/quote]
You could try exerting your not inconsiderable feminine charms on him perhaps? :huh:

[quote name='ped' post='63671' date='Sep 21 2007, 04:00 PM']Yer' jokin' aint ya?!! No idea I am afraid. I tend to use this cheeky little smiley I nicked from Dood ;0)

;0)

;0)

or even :0)

Cheers
ped

P.s phatmonkey, sort this out now or you can hand in your resignation. I expect it on my virtual desk by the morrow[/quote]

;o)