Why become a member? ×

GENZ BENZ FOCUS LT NOW £100!!!!!! - *WITHDRAWN*
£200
FALKIRK

theplumber

8 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

Another blummin lovely 410 in Scotland.

Waiting for one to turn up in Manchester 😫

Oh dear!  I went to Scarborough for these!  I had an idea one would be enough. Fancy a trip to Scotland hoots mon ye ken up yer kilt an all that mince!

• Haha 1

Back in the day when I was a busy gigging weekend warrior my final set up was a Focus 4x10 and a 1x15 powered by a MarkBass Tube 800. It was a fantastic sounding and powerful rig. 

I bought my cabs new from Bass Direct. I can't remember how much they were but for the build and sound quality they were an absolute bargain. Having owned USA Genz Benz cabs prior to these I would say that these were every bit as good. They don't often come up for sale now, there's probably a very good reason for that! 

1 hour ago, dmccombe7 said:

Nice rig Steve, didn't know you had picked these up. Get good reviews.

GLWTS m8

Dave

Yip. I decided to try a 4 x 10 setup after using the Fender Rumble 1 x 15 's for a good few years. I always used 2 as it made it a bit easier to reach the amp!! Seen these on here a few weeks back and decided to tie in a wee road trip wife the wife which involved going to a place near Scarborough and staying over at a nice wee hotel! Had a nice chat with the chap who sold me these,Chris (SgtD) He told me he had more or less used two at most gigs. Anyway I bought two and tried one out at my next gig! Wow!! what a sound ! Clear,deep and punchy!. Used with my Ampeg PF500 it certainly sounds very loud! Anyway managed to sell the Fenders straight away and I am punting one of these as I really don't need two! We shall see what happens ! The cat loves to sit on it so it will be missed!

• Haha 1

• theplumber changed the title to GENZ BENZ FOCUS LT NOW £100!!!!!!

Would you be able and interested to get it couriered? Such a deal I'm wondering if I could get them sent to some friends in Hull to pack with their home when they move out to Cyprus ... because complicated is more fun

Yes....it is! As mentioned I went to Scarborough to get it but my wife and I wanted a night away anyway! I think it's a buyers market at the moment with lot's of great stuff for not a lot of cash! I think this will be getting removed and stored in our keyboard players studio for a bit! Been thinking about getting a Barefaced 2 x10 after reading a few reviews and speaking to someone who owns one! 

On 29/03/2023 at 12:39, Rich said:

I see your FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAARRRRK and raise you a double FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK with cream and a cherry on top.

Screenshot_20230329-103706.png

HOLD MY PINT!!!

Still cheaper than buying anything local.

IMG_20230330_191431.jpg

Edited by Newfoundfreedom
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

HOLD MY PINT!!!

Still cheaper than buying anything local.

IMG_20230330_191431.jpg

Hold your pint .................... i'll have it drunk before you turn the corner at the end of your road. :laugh1:

These cabs got really good reviews from The Bass Whisperer and we all know he is God in disguise.

Dave

• Like 1

What size and weight is it Stevie ?

Dave

Found it :- approx 26"H x 23" W x 16" D and approx 60lbs weight (approx 28Kg)

Nice easy lift and not too big for a 410 cab.

Edited by dmccombe7

21 minutes ago, theplumber said:

29kg 650mm H, 600 W ,400 D. Google Genz Benz Bass Amplification and a full spec appears on a Bass Direct page from when they sold them.

I tried that and the page was blank but found it elsewhere.

Keep it.............go on, go on, go on, go on ....you know ya wanna.

Dave

• Haha 1