Why become a member? ×

1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition. - *SOLD*
£2800
Bury St Edmunds

4fatones

The time has come to sell my gear.

First to go is my pre-Fender Kubicki Ex Factor with a low 1100’s serial number and dates from 1988.

It has 18v electrics with the 6 position switch.

The body has no scratches, chips or lumps out of it..

The neck and fret board are in very good condition.

It has its original hard case. 

I've owned it for a number of years, all in all it really is in very good condition for a 35 year old instrument and plays well as you would expect.

I’m not going to courier or post it, so if you do fancy it, come along to Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, have a look, play it and see what you think.

I don’t want to swap or PX, the price is £2800.

Thanks for looking

3A0CEE76-4CAB-4C6C-9695-32A21725E70A_1_201_a.jpeg

99D7E6DC-1446-4403-8281-3FD8A99BB002.jpeg

301774A4-7A3B-4CB2-A88F-49B157791327_1_201_a.jpeg

180AB8D7-026F-4F1A-B8C5-14126BB0398A.jpeg

D290AE9A-DFA1-47F0-8C38-221F4AA98256.jpeg

2F0EE484-5F37-4597-AAE7-843D0FB74DF1.jpeg

888F5AC2-3A52-494F-BDDE-8A535815A0D6.jpeg

3D857C26-338E-4A25-8FD2-61936CBCB861.jpeg

Edited by 4fatones
  • Like 35

• 4fatones changed the title to 1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition.

Hi ,

I'm extremely interested in buying your Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar but living in Scotland & not having the time to travel , is there no way you can find that see this bass guitar being delivered via a Courier!

Even IF I took trains to trave to where you stay , that is quite a far away place to travel to.

I completely understand your reasoning as no doubt you'll want potential buyers to try it out & when no faults are apparent , when trying out your Kubicki , this came now be seen as saying that buyer tried it out & no faults where found during the buyers demo of this bass guitar.

Is there , absolutely , no way you could be interested by sending via a Courier , as at the moment there's no way I'll have the time to travel quite a long , & quite a few , trains used to travel.

I can relate to you wanting to sending it without going on an online website shopping store & I prefer to deal by using cash only & it would be a devastating blow to miss out on 1 of Phils Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar , rather than the Fender Custom Shop Version.

Though the FCS Version is still a great bass on its own rights but buying Fender means missing out on everything Phil strived to make his Versions of his Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar.

Without sounding desperate , I've tried to buy 1 of Phil's Pre to Post Kubicki Factor Bass Guitars & I'm finding out I'm losing out on some great bass guitars because , with respect , the Seller does not want to send this bass to a customer.

Obviously & though staying Scotland means the idea of posting it to European or American Buyers , along with Asian & other countries that could see a Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar get posted out to a city on the other side of the world.

IF your willing to accept my price & I'll pay for P&P , would this be an acceptable way of selling your bass guitar to me.

No doubt by the time I send this message it may have already sold but at least you'll know you have a serious buyer & IF it hasn't sold yet then im willing to pay your asking price & I'll pay for the Postage & Practicing.

Regards

Mr Shields

Hi Mr Shield, best thing to do is click on the user name and you can send a message to them. 

Ypure obviously passionate about the guitar and we all hope there’s a way that you can get the guitar you want!

I believe someone here knows a courier that can personally collect and deliver this. Quite whether that’s possible to Scotland I don’t know, but I hope so!

6 hours ago, Mr Shields said:

Hi ,

I'm extremely interested in buying your Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar but living in Scotland & not having the time to travel , is there no way you can find that see this bass guitar being delivered via a Courier!

Even IF I took trains to trave to where you stay , that is quite a far away place to travel to.

I completely understand your reasoning as no doubt you'll want potential buyers to try it out & when no faults are apparent , when trying out your Kubicki , this came now be seen as saying that buyer tried it out & no faults where found during the buyers demo of this bass guitar.

Is there , absolutely , no way you could be interested by sending via a Courier , as at the moment there's no way I'll have the time to travel quite a long , & quite a few , trains used to travel.

I can relate to you wanting to sending it without going on an online website shopping store & I prefer to deal by using cash only & it would be a devastating blow to miss out on 1 of Phils Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar , rather than the Fender Custom Shop Version.

Though the FCS Version is still a great bass on its own rights but buying Fender means missing out on everything Phil strived to make his Versions of his Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar.

Without sounding desperate , I've tried to buy 1 of Phil's Pre to Post Kubicki Factor Bass Guitars & I'm finding out I'm losing out on some great bass guitars because , with respect , the Seller does not want to send this bass to a customer.

Obviously & though staying Scotland means the idea of posting it to European or American Buyers , along with Asian & other countries that could see a Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar get posted out to a city on the other side of the world.

IF your willing to accept my price & I'll pay for P&P , would this be an acceptable way of selling your bass guitar to me.

No doubt by the time I send this message it may have already sold but at least you'll know you have a serious buyer & IF it hasn't sold yet then im willing to pay your asking price & I'll pay for the Postage & Practicing.

Regards

Mr Shields

Hi Mr Shields.

Thanks for your interest.

I have been in your shoes and can appreciate how frustrating it is that the distance is a problem. Sorry but I am firm on collection only.

• Like 1

• 4fatones changed the title to SOLD...1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition...SOLD