• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition. - *SOLD*
Ā£2800
Bury St Edmunds

4fatones

The time has come to sell my gear.

First to go is my pre-Fender Kubicki Ex Factor with a low 1100ā€™s serial number and dates from 1988.

It has 18v electrics with the 6 position switch.

The body has no scratches, chips or lumps out of it..

The neck and fret board are in very good condition.

It has its original hard case.Ā 

Ā 

I've owned it for a number of years, all in all it really is in very good condition for a 35 year old instrument and plays well as you would expect.

Ā 

Iā€™m not going to courier or post it, so if you do fancy it, come along to Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, have a look, play it and see what you think.

Ā 

I donā€™t want to swap or PX, the price is Ā£2800.

Ā 

Thanks for looking

Ā 

Ā 

3A0CEE76-4CAB-4C6C-9695-32A21725E70A_1_201_a.jpeg

99D7E6DC-1446-4403-8281-3FD8A99BB002.jpeg

301774A4-7A3B-4CB2-A88F-49B157791327_1_201_a.jpeg

180AB8D7-026F-4F1A-B8C5-14126BB0398A.jpeg

D290AE9A-DFA1-47F0-8C38-221F4AA98256.jpeg

2F0EE484-5F37-4597-AAE7-843D0FB74DF1.jpeg

888F5AC2-3A52-494F-BDDE-8A535815A0D6.jpeg

3D857C26-338E-4A25-8FD2-61936CBCB861.jpeg

Edited by 4fatones
  • Like 35

• 4fatones changed the title to 1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition.

Hi ,

Ā 

I'm extremely interested in buying your Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar but living in Scotland & not having the time to travel , is there no way you can find that see this bass guitar being delivered via a Courier!

Ā 

Even IF I took trains to trave to where you stay , that is quite a far away place to travel to.

Ā 

I completely understand your reasoning as no doubt you'll want potential buyers to try it out & when no faults are apparent , when trying out your Kubicki , this came now be seen as saying that buyer tried it out & no faults where found during the buyers demo of this bass guitar.

Ā 

Is there , absolutely , no way you could be interested by sending via a Courier , as at the moment there's no way I'll have the time to travel quite a long , & quite a few , trains used to travel.

Ā 

I can relate to you wanting to sending it without going on an online website shopping store & I prefer to deal by using cash only & it would be a devastating blow to miss out on 1 of Phils Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar , rather than the Fender Custom Shop Version.

Ā 

Though the FCS Version is still a great bass on its own rights but buying Fender means missing out on everything Phil strived to make his Versions of his Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar.

Ā 

Without sounding desperate , I've tried to buy 1 of Phil's Pre to Post Kubicki Factor Bass Guitars & I'm finding out I'm losing out on some great bass guitars because , with respect , the Seller does not want to send this bass to a customer.

Ā 

Obviously & though staying Scotland means the idea of posting it to European or American Buyers , along with Asian & other countries that could see a Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar get posted out to a city on the other side of the world.

Ā 

IF your willing to accept my price & I'll pay for P&P , would this be an acceptable way of selling your bass guitar to me.

Ā 

No doubt by the time I send this message it may have already sold but at least you'll know you have a serious buyer & IF it hasn't sold yet then im willing to pay your asking price & I'll pay for the Postage & Practicing.

Ā 

Regards

Ā 

Mr Shields

Ā 

Hi Mr Shield, best thing to do is click on the user name and you can send a message to them.Ā 
Ā 

Ypure obviously passionate about the guitar and we all hope thereā€™s a way that you can get the guitar you want!

Ā 

I believe someone here knows a courier that can personally collect and deliver this. Quite whether thatā€™s possible to Scotland I donā€™t know, but I hope so!

6 hours ago, Mr Shields said:

Hi ,

Ā 

I'm extremely interested in buying your Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar but living in Scotland & not having the time to travel , is there no way you can find that see this bass guitar being delivered via a Courier!

Ā 

Even IF I took trains to trave to where you stay , that is quite a far away place to travel to.

Ā 

I completely understand your reasoning as no doubt you'll want potential buyers to try it out & when no faults are apparent , when trying out your Kubicki , this came now be seen as saying that buyer tried it out & no faults where found during the buyers demo of this bass guitar.

Ā 

Is there , absolutely , no way you could be interested by sending via a Courier , as at the moment there's no way I'll have the time to travel quite a long , & quite a few , trains used to travel.

Ā 

I can relate to you wanting to sending it without going on an online website shopping store & I prefer to deal by using cash only & it would be a devastating blow to miss out on 1 of Phils Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar , rather than the Fender Custom Shop Version.

Ā 

Though the FCS Version is still a great bass on its own rights but buying Fender means missing out on everything Phil strived to make his Versions of his Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar.

Ā 

Without sounding desperate , I've tried to buy 1 of Phil's Pre to Post Kubicki Factor Bass Guitars & I'm finding out I'm losing out on some great bass guitars because , with respect , the Seller does not want to send this bass to a customer.

Ā 

Obviously & though staying Scotland means the idea of posting it to European or American Buyers , along with Asian & other countries that could see a Kubicki Factor Bass Guitar get posted out to a city on the other side of the world.

Ā 

IF your willing to accept my price & I'll pay for P&P , would this be an acceptable way of selling your bass guitar to me.

Ā 

No doubt by the time I send this message it may have already sold but at least you'll know you have a serious buyer & IF it hasn't sold yet then im willing to pay your asking price & I'll pay for the Postage & Practicing.

Ā 

Regards

Ā 

Mr Shields

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Hi Mr Shields.

Ā  Ā  Ā Thanks for your interest.

Ā  Ā  Ā I have been in your shoes and can appreciate how frustrating it is that the distance is a problem. Sorry but I am firm on collection only.

• Like 1

• 4fatones changed the title to SOLD...1988 Kubicki ExFactor. Great condition...SOLD