Why become a member? ×

Smoothhound Wireless

dmdavies

6 minutes ago, dmdavies said:

Are these guys still in business? I've been trying to contact them for a few weeks about a broken transmitter. 

Their site seems pretty well up-to-date. Holidays, maybe..? If you're stuck, I have two of 'em; do you need an urgent 'quick fix'..? :friends:

6 minutes ago, dmdavies said:

Mine currently looks like this!...

So... It's working at less than 'optimum', then..? The question remains : Do you need a quick replacement urgently..? I could pop one into the post if you're desperate, with a big gig coming up. :friends:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dmdavies said:

That would be delightful...

I'm not looking to sell, just lend you what you need until you get contact with Smoothhound, or get sorted permanently, if it helps you. All I'd need is a PM with your home address and I'll post a Tx. You can keep it for as long as it's useful to you. No need for complications such as payments and stuff. Over to you... :friends:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

So... It's working at less than 'optimum', then..? The question remains : Do you need a quick replacement urgently..? I could pop one into the post if you're desperate, with a big gig coming up. :friends:

1 hour ago, Dad3353 said:

I'm not looking to sell, just lend you what you need until you get contact with Smoothhound, or get sorted permanently, if it helps you. All I'd need is a PM with your home address and I'll post a Tx. You can keep it for as long as it's useful to you. No need for complications such as payments and stuff. Over to you... :friends:

Losing your faith in humanity? Visit Basschat and have it restored.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Man, I have managed to sort something out nearby. TYSM for the offer though!

I'm paying it forward by lending someone my P2 IEM amp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, dmdavies said:

This is terrible, but I might have to ask to borrow the transmitter from you if that's ok?

Having a NIGHTMARE

See above 👆 : '...All I'd need is a PM with your home address and I'll post a Tx...'.

What's the issue..? :/

27 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Mine looked exactly like that, I sent it back and got it repaired for a reasonable fee. However, since the pandemic I seem to have lost the transmitter!

They're just not answering any comms. Email, the contact us form on their site, nothing.

On 28/07/2022 at 11:30, Oopsdabassist said:

Have you tried Chris's mobile?  I can DM you his number if needed.

That would be a bit arsey I think.

Just tell him to answer his emails.

On 30/07/2022 at 12:47, sPiKi said:

Mine looked like that too and I got it repaired/rebuilt for free. I contacted Chris recently about another matter and sent the message to the sales email address. Had a reply within 24 hours.

What email address was that one?