Why become a member? ×

So now Happy Jack has a Mike Lull 5-string neck...

Andyjr1515

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the benefit of those who'd like to confirm that the Shell Pink (but actually it's Peach) not-a-Lull has seen front-line action, here are some not very good videos from last night's gig in a very small pub. 🙄

The bass has now been officially renamed following Paul the Drums' immediate comment on seeing the bass, with @Andyjr1515's trademark swifts on the headstock, for the first time = "Ere, what's with the seagulls?".

This is now The Seagull Bass.

These videos aren't good enough to go on the band's YouTube for marketing purposes ... they're just here (Unlisted) so that interested parties can hear the Seagull Bass and compare it with the Mike Lull P5 on which it's closely based.

I'll probably delete these videos in a month and replace with (hopefully) rather better ones from (hopefully) rather better gigs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

The bass has now been officially renamed following Paul the Drums' immediate comment on seeing the bass, with @Andyjr1515's trademark swifts on the headstock, for the first time = "Ere, what's with the seagulls?".

This is now The Seagull Bass.

*wonders whether Paul The Drums has a clue what a seagull actually looks like* 🤔9_9😂

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

That photo was taken in a parallel universe. ;) :D

There's nothing at all parallel about my universe!  More like ziggy-zaggy with a few loop the loops that make me feel airsick.  That and strange flashes - or was it flashbacks - of pink :crazy:

• Haha 1