Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro Bolt with Spector gig bag (***PENDING***) - *SOLD*
£1000
Penarth, South Wales

mattbass6

This is a mad one, as I genuinely love this bass, but something has come up that I would really like to buy. I will be sorry to let this go as it’s a stunner of a bass, but if it helps fund what I want, then it has doubly served me well. If the other bass sells, I’ll be keeping this.

This is in brand new condition. Never been gigged, for obvious reasons. I have changed the pre-amp to the TonePump which was professional fitted, as I prefer them. It is set up with a very straight neck, low action and no fret buzz. The roasted maple neck is sublime. The blue sparkle finish is simply stunning! It also comes with the Spector gig bag.

Happy to negotiate on the price but sensible offers please, and no trades. I’m looking for collection or will meet within a 50 mile radius of Cardiff. I can also post in a proper bass box, but it will be at the buyers expense. Here are the tech specs. Cheers ☺️ 

•Metallic Gloss Finish
•Original Spector NS curved body style
•Graphite Reinforced 3pc Neck Roasted maple
•Body Wings: Alder with Flame maple top
•24 Fret Roasted Maple Fingerboard
•MOP Inlays
•34" scale
•Aluminium Bridge
•Gotoh BG-707 Tuners
•Pickups: Aguilar AG 4P/J Hot
•Preamp - TonePump
•Width at nut 1.64"  String Spacing at bridge .75", Fingerboard radius 16"
•Strings: Dunlop SuperBrights SS 45-105
•Weight: 8lb 7oz/3.5kg
•Spector Gig bag

Edited by mattbass6
Updated offers, delivery method and case.
  • Like 13

8 minutes ago, horrorshowbass said:

Lovely sparkle

Nice use of kitchen roll too :)

Ha ha ha ha ha 😂 I have a neck cradle, but I loaned it to a mate. Have to protect that neck, and yes, the sparkle is lovely ☺️

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Euro Bolt 2021 model with flight case
6 hours ago, rhysyjob said:

That’s a whole lot of Spector niceness right there! 😍

It really is my friend. If I could keep

it, and have the other bass, I would. Something has to give. Either way, if it stays, I won’t be upset ☺️

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Euro Bolt 2021 model with Spector gig bag
  • mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Euro Bolt with Spector gig bag (open to offers)

Hi mate, lovely bass. I have the same one in the darker blue. My first comment was to say ‘dont sell it!’ As it is such an awesome bass!

if you have decided to, then perhaps you can make a little extra by selling me the Tonepump, and refitting the OBP2? Just a thought.

cheers, Mike

Edited by Harlequin74
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Harlequin74 said:

Hi mate, lovely bass. I have the same one in the darker blue. My first comment was to say ‘dont sell it!’ As it is such an awesome bass!

if you have decided to, then perhaps you can make a little extra by selling me the Tonepump, and refitting the OBP2? Just a thought.

cheers, Mike

Hi Mike, nice one. I sold the OBP2, and definitely selling this. I have 2 beautiful Forte 4’s and though I love the Euro Bolt, my heart is elsewhere. 

Cheers ☺️

• Thanks 1

• mattbass6 changed the title to Spector Euro Bolt with Spector gig bag (Price drop £950)