Why become a member? ×

No Bass respect..

Mickyk

1 hour ago, Nail Soup said:

The BVs from Glen were more melodic too, based on the clips I've heard.

But then didn't McClaren claim that Glen was sacked for liking the Beatles?

He did but all that was part of the hype, given that Steve Jones liked Elvis and Journey. Instead of fixing the problem and having a band that could play basically but decently he went for shock with poor old Sidney.

1 hour ago, Lozz196 said:

He did but all that was part of the hype, given that Steve Jones liked Elvis and Journey. Instead of fixing the problem and having a band that could play basically but decently he went for shock with poor old Sidney.

True. I think Lydon later on said that the tensions between Matlock and the rest of the were either initiated by or fabricated by Malcom.

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

Who here can honestly say they've never taken a hammer to their bass ?

Standard procedure surely

Me. My only bass is an acoustic given to me by my wife (because I asked for it) and I would prefer to remain married. Were I to receive basses from the record company at no cost I'd be all over them with one of Stanley's best.

15 hours ago, pigface said:

Me. My only bass is an acoustic given to me by my wife (because I asked for it) and I would prefer to remain married. Were I to receive basses from the record company at no cost I'd be all over them with one of Stanley's best.

I think married bliss is an acceptable excuse 🙂

• Like 1