1987 Washburn Force 42 Headless Bass
£300
Central Bedfordshire

Eudridge

Lovely guitar, active pick ups, great fast, low action. Great versatile sound, Metal, Funk, Jazz, Rock, you name it. I bought this new in Adelaide the day it hit the shores from the United States. Played many gigs late 80's, early 90's and it never missed a beat. Loved and cherished. One bit of paint off bottom cutaway, otherwise great condition. I had a stroke and can no longer play. Time to bring it out from under the bed, where it has rested in it's original case since 2009. Collection or I can ship for £25 to mainland UK. Contact for shipping elsewhere.

IMG20211207142711.jpg

• Like 6

Hey, thanks for your message, life throws stuff at you, you catch what you can and keep moving. I can send anywhere for reasonable shipping costs, but anyway, nice to (sort of) meet you. Andrew

This is a bass I've only ever seen two examples of - a BC member offered me a slightly earlier BBR (black with red binding) version about 10 years ago & I couldn't afford it.

Now this one turns up. If I'm not already too late, I'd be very, very interested.