Why become a member? Ɨ

Spector Rebop 4MM ***GONE***
Ā£650
St Helens

bigthumb

Reluctant sale of a cracking bass that I've not had for very long. The opportunity came up to buy back an old and much loved Precision and I just couldn't refuse. So to fund it I have to sellĀ šŸ™

Ā 

This is a Czech made Spector Rebop MM. TonePump(with trim pot) pre - Bass/Treble & Vol and Aguilar pup. Ā 7 lbs 9oz so says the kitchen scales.Ā 

Ā 

I genuinely really like this bass. Lightweight, comfortable, sounds great and fast action. When I got it I raised the strings to accommodate my heavy handedness so the current action will go much lower. The neck is slimmer to the Euro LX I once owned and it's very pleasing on the eye. Quilted maple and matte blue stain. I've been using it at rehearsals where it cuts through lovely and has been a joy to play. The bass is in as new condition, I couldn't find a mark on it and comes with the Spector gig bag. The knobs have been changed to the ones pictured and the original ones will be included.Ā 

Ā 

Sale only as I really now do need the funds. Ā£620Ā 

Ā 

Can post for Ā£30 with UPS (UK only) once I get a suitable box. Collection welcome or I can meet/deliver if not too far.Ā 

Ā 

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 11

46 minutes ago, Brian18242 said:

Did these basses not come fitted with an EMG pickup? I may be wrong on that? Do you still have the plastic control knobs? Thanks. B

Ā 

Some (maybe earlier ones) had EMG's. The plastic knobs are included.Ā 

12 minutes ago, jimi_1985 said:

PMā€™d šŸ‘

And replied. And on hold.Ā 

Ā 

I've had a flurry of PM's in the last 10 minutes so apologies for delays in replies.Ā 

Ā 

@maxmckeeĀ Sorry mate, you were just pipped to the post. Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• bigthumb changed the title to Spector Rebop 4MM ON HOLD
1 hour ago, BvA said:

Dear sir,

Do you sell this bass with a hardshell case and original pickup and electronics?

b.r.,

Bart

The Netherlands

The bass comes with the gig bag as in the picture. The Aguilar pickup and Tone Pump are factory fitted as far as Iā€™m aware.Ā 

• bigthumb changed the title to Spector Rebop 4MM Ā£620

Itā€™s a sad state of affairs when a spector bass like this comes up for sale and doesnā€™t sell immediately at Ā£620ā€¦

itā€™s very tempting, and she would fit right in here with my other spectors, I just canā€™t justify it right now. Good luck with the sale!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1