Why become a member? ×

Feedback for RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

silverfoxnik

Just bought a great little SKB 2U rack case from Ray, which arrived perfectly, on time and was even better than described!

Whole thing went through quickly and smoothly, so thanks for that Ray! Very happy to recommend you on to other Basschatters as one of the good guys around here to do business with.. :)

Nik

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought Ray's Schecter Elite 5 string,and when he said it was like new,he was not kidding,..trouble is,its now down to me not to put the first mark on it,He also gave me a case for it which was very kind of him,
Top bloke,looks after his gear,great to deal with
Cheers Ady

• Thanks 1

A modest transaction (2 bass method books...), sent to France. Excellent communications, books received in great shape after the usual postal delays (nothing excessive, but the Channel seems to take longer to cross than the Atlantic, sometimes..!).
Many thanks; now all that's required is that I read/practice the contents, which will take longer still..!
An excellent affair, recommended.

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Collected an 8 string bass from Ray yesterday and spent some time catching up after last year (when I collected some cases from him, both at a very nice price). Ray was even kind enough to throw in an unused gig bag with the 8 string, which is a great instrument in it's own right.

Genuine BC'er here folks, buy with confidence from Ray.

All I have to do now is find a reason not to buy the 6 string he's selling at far too low a price for the quality of the instrument.....

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...