Price drop to £3750: Sadowsky NYC Ultra-Vintage PJ 5-string Olympic White Brazilian fingerboard. OFFERS INVITED. Photos added
£4900
Harpenden, Hertfordshire

JCB

Price dropped to £3750

Reluctant sale and not in a hurry to dispose of but recent COVID redundancy forces consideration unfortunately.

Circa 2009 Sadowsky NYC 5-string with Brazilian f/board. Nitro finish.

You can't get these in the UK any more as Sadowsky won't export Brazilian rosewood.  It's a special bass. The grain figuring on the neck is quite something.

Weight only c. 8lb 9oz, or 3.9kg  19mm string spacing, but I do have an 18mm Sadowsky bridge if the buyer prefers.  1.75" nut width.

Near mint/excellent condition with Sadowsky Portabag included.  One of the black plastic p/u covers has a slight split, but doesn't affect anything.  It was like this when I acquired it.  Easy to replace.  More details and/or photos on request.  The fitted pickguard is Parchment.  I also have a mint green one that will be included.  I have owned this bass for a long time and it has been kept secure in home environment, hence the condition.

Prefer collection only due to value. Shipping costs extra. I will not ship outside UK I'm afraid (for the same reason Roger Sadowsky won't ship internationally).

PRO21216.jpg

PRO21220.jpg

Edited by JCB
Photos added
  • Like 19

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/08/2021 at 14:45, phsycoandy said:

Stunning, "ultra vintage" meaning full sized body? 

Yes, the bass has a full-size P-bass body shape

• 3 weeks later...
  • JCB changed the title to Price drop to £3750: Sadowsky NYC Ultra-Vintage PJ 5-string Olympic White Brazilian fingerboard. OFFERS INVITED
  • JCB changed the title to Price drop to £3750: Sadowsky NYC Ultra-Vintage PJ 5-string Olympic White Brazilian fingerboard. OFFERS INVITED. Photos added