Why become a member? ×

NBD - Musicman Stingray

Andermtc

Been looking for a nice Stingray for a while but was unsure which colour to go for. As a Runrig fan I noticed Rory MacDonald plays a Translucent Teal one so have been looking for one in that colour as it looks great.

Finally found one this week in great condition and had it delivered today. Got it from Classic & Cool Guitars, great service. And it looks as good as I was expecting.

Pain to photograph to show the actual colour though.

PXL_20210324_172005319.jpg

PXL_20210324_171752972.jpg

PXL_20210324_171740127.jpg

PXL_20210324_171928038.jpg

Musicman-Stingray-2eq-Teal_2.jpg

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

Nice one. I was hovering over this one but funds weren't at their best to go for it.

It took me a few days to decide.

Was expecting trouble from the other half when it arrived but the colour won her over as well.

Just got mine last weekend. Had to see what all teh fuss was about.  Was fortunate to purchase from a farmer in Wales, don't ask the price........... way under the market rate with a MM case, all case candy, he bought fro new.  Transpires he wants to buy a big motorbike and I was in the right place at the right time.  2016 build, could not be happier than when I bought it...........but.....now I have been playing it, wonderful fat tones and it is quickly becoming a favourite.  Big words from me as I have two Shukers, two Sandbergs, Magnum...etc.  Things are good at the moment and I have been fortunate but now I see/hear what all the fuss is about.

MM1.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ProfJames said:

Just got mine last weekend. Had to see what all teh fuss was about.  Was fortunate to purchase from a farmer in Wales, don't ask the price........... way under the market rate with a MM case, all case candy, he bought fro new.  Transpires he wants to buy a big motorbike and I was in the right place at the right time.  2016 build, could not be happier than when I bought it...........but.....now I have been playing it, wonderful fat tones and it is quickly becoming a favourite.  Big words from me as I have two Shukers, two Sandbergs, Magnum...etc.  Things are good at the moment and I have been fortunate but now I see/hear what all the fuss is about.

MM1.jpg

That's a great find, your new Ray looks a beaut! (And yeah, probably best not to say what you paid for it - I'm jealous enough, as it is! ;):D ). 

• Thanks 1