Why become a member? ×

Bergantino NXV (NEO X-Treme) Vintage Series Cabinets

Dood

Hot off the press from @Bergantino Audio:

Bergantino is proud to announce our new NXV – (NEO X-Treme Vintage) series of bass cabinets.
Our NXV Series is based on the same innovative Neo X-Treme Technology drivers, but lends itself to a more vintage vibe both in looks and sonic delivery, perfect for those players who don’t need or wish for that percussive top-end sparkle that the NXT range offers. The vintage voicing of this series meant that no tweeter was needed to be implemented in the design, as NXV’s driver’s high frequency response extends high enough to more than please those players who just want a solid and classic bass tone.

Perfect for blues, soul, rock, metal and many other styles of music, the premium components in the NXV series will bring your sound to life, sit you in the mix with the punch and quality tone you crave, yet give you the flexibility to cut through when it is your time to shine.

To learn more please visit: https://bergantino.com/nxv-neo-x-treme-vintage

2B75BD0D-8550-47F9-9EAB-7A6B44F55FA0.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

Dunno if I can get with those ports or not. May need time to grow on me.

I usually like Berg stuff but these don't do it for me. However they look like hours of fun at gigs with the new competitive punter sport of "Flick the beer mat into the bass port" 😮🤣

12 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

Dunno if I can get with those ports or not. May need time to grow on me.

The ports could be good spots to store a packed lunch or a stash of biscuits to enjoy while the drummer is setting up, so there could be 'real world' practical benefits. 

1 minute ago, EBS_freak said:

Im looking forward to the "My pet cat is stuck in my Berg. HELP!" posts. 

That would surely lead to a special line of 'Purr-gantino' cabinets featuring the  NXV porting together with the classic 1990s Trace Elliot rat fur covering to give the cats something to claw at before going to sleep.