Why become a member? ×

Little Mix and early 70's Rickenbacker 4000

Beedster

Watching Little Mix the Search with the family and, crikey, there's a bloke playing a Ric 4000, made my day :)

Band's called Since September, it was nice to see something vaguely rock and guitar-based on one of these shows. And as far as I'm concerned, anyone with the good sense and good taste to play a 4000 should win any talent show they care to enter for that factor alone :)

image.thumb.png.08e2ac9f3c782c10c738d0c5d8386b39.png

Edited by Beedster

1 minute ago, Reggaebass said:

I hate to say it but I saw that aswell 😀, I also noticed someone else had what looked like a stingray with a P pickup.

That latter bass didn't look nice did it. Did you notice the two Ashdown 8-x10s with no head? 

Just now, TheGreek said:

Against the odds I would say...some great vocalists...

There was some great singing wasn't there Mick, the winners certainly weren't the best band, but I suspect that as all good music does, they struck a chord......?

2 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I'd like to think that all of the bands would make some money for their efforts. Am I being naïve?

Have to say mate that anyone who promotes bands and looking for new talent who isn't on the phone right now is missing out, some great talent on there

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Have to say mate that anyone who promotes bands and looking for new talent who isn't on the phone right now is missing out, some great talent on there

Although I don’t like rap I thought that the rap band were the best on the show, and someone should really take them on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Although I don’t like rap I thought that the rap band were the best on the show, and someone should really take them on.

Agreed, they were authentic weren't they, don't know how much pitch correction was being used but there seemed to be sufficient error to allow us to think none, in which case they were amazing, in fact all of them were. The band that went out in the sudden death thing last might hot a 5-part harmony at one point! I think most of the acts made X-Factor/Voice/BGT acts look synthetic