Why become a member? ×

Whoops, I'll not getting a new bass for a while!

silky13

Hey everyone, thought I'd just drop a message to tell you about my accidental purchase yesterday ...

A holiday to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan in June finishing with a concert at the Budokan on June 20th!

First one to guess/work out who I'm going to see will win an air BASS guitar! ;)

Tom

[quote name='RayFW' post='420433' date='Feb 26 2009, 09:41 PM'][size=7]Mr Big[/size]

When can I pick up my prize?[/quote]

Anytime! :angry: Whats your address and I'll send it down! ;) :huh:

Yes it is Mr Big!!! :) I can't wait! I seen Billy at a workshop in Glasgow last year and now I just cant wait to see the whole band! And thats not even the best bit of the trip! :P

[quote name='OldGit' post='420644' date='Feb 27 2009, 09:41 AM']Pick us up a few hundred Japanese Fender basses whilst you are there?[/quote]

Lol, yeah I wish! ... if I have enough spending money! :)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='420671' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:35 AM']Are Mr Big like a Bad News for the 2000's?[/quote]

Errr Mr Big are from late 80s early 90s? And pretty sure they're not a spoof rock band! Where'd you get that from?

[quote name='silky13' post='421521' date='Feb 28 2009, 09:18 AM']Lol, yeah I wish! ... if I have enough spending money! :)

Errr Mr Big are from late 80s early 90s? And pretty sure they're not a spoof rock band! Where'd you get that from?[/quote]

It was a joke,
I know exactly who Mr Big are/were. Both make me laugh though.

Edited by dave_bass5

Japanese Fenders... yawn!

The Japanese make some really cool and interesting basses these days. Even if you're not intending to purchase at least see if you can try out basses by Atlansia, ESP (not LTD), Jersey Girl and Tune. And if you must have a Fender-a-like then at least try something quality like Bacchus or Crews Maniac Sound.