Why become a member? ×

Quiz Game

dmccombe7

1 hour ago, bassfan said:

Kiss

Darn you're good sir. Band i never managed to see and recent tour ticket prices were ridiculous

25 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

Camel?

Seen them on the I Can See Your House from Here tour. One of my fav bands.

6 minutes ago, ead said:

Mike and his Mechanics?

Been following them since Mike's first solo album and saw them in Glasgow. Paul Carrack impressed me a lot. Also the guitarist with him was the same guy that played with Floyd on their Delicate Sound of Thunder tour. Tim Renwick.

• Like 2

Still no reactions from yesterday. What's the limit on use of them. 

Can we not have the number extended during these unprecedented times. I keep running out because i show some emotion on other peoples posts. Not fair you know, i'm a nice guy, i deserve better, i deserve more reactions. :laugh1:

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, kevin_lindsay said:

Here's some of mine only one is incorrect!!!! 

Sinitta

Brotherhood Of Man 

Bros

B*witched 

Haircut 100 

Sonia

Belinda Carlisle 

Culture Club

Kriss Cross

Will Young

Aaaaagh!!!!!!!!!! 

Wait a minute Kevin you didn't win the last one. As you are new to this thread and we sorely need fresh blood think we should go with your selection.

I'm gonna go with Brotherhood of Man You aint old enough for them :laugh1:

Edited by dmccombe7

Haircut 100 is the correct answer!! 

Here's the sorry tale about seeing the others!

Bros, Sonia, Sinitta - were on the same bill when Bros played at Wembley Stadium! (along with m as my others such as Inner City, and Double Trouble & The Rebel MC!!). I was dragged along by my wife at the time - bloody awful day of nonsense pop. 

Kriss Cross - one hit wonders who wore their jeans back to front. Absolutely awful!! They were supporting Michael Jackson at Wembley Stadium!! 

B*witched, Will Yojng - seen both of them on different tours when my friend Paul Turner was on bass duty! 

Culture Club and Belinda Carlisle were on the same bill last year, along with Tom Bailey from the Thompson Twins. Tom Bailey was great, Culture Club were good,..... Belinda Carlisle was woeful!!!! 

Edited by kevin_lindsay
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, kevin_lindsay said:

B*witched, Will Yojng - seen both of them on different tours when my friend Paul Turner was on bass duty! 

One of my bass idols right there. Mr Turner. 👍🏻👍🏻

22 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

😂 I remember them, awful 

Jump jump! 😂 Didn’t they have ridiculous haircuts too or was that someone else?