Why become a member? ×

GOD.... I LOVE METAL

josh3184

[quote name='ARGH' post='406700' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:39 PM']I wonder if anyone here can actually double a blazing kick pattern with their fingers?

(Hint-hint..Can we talk techniques ,before we degenerate into mindless slanging of X bands or what band is in which genre..please)[/quote]

No, I can't blaze a double knitting pattern, because I'm [i]far [/i]too busy trying to create the 'Country-Metal' genre.

And all bands whose names end with a vowel are s**t. Fact. Not opinion - fact.

And I've got 452 bands here who don't fit into any genre and have to be out of the warehouse by Friday. Offers welcome.

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='406711' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:45 PM']And all bands whose names end with a vowel are s**t. Fact. Not opinion - fact.[/quote]
A-HA! Got you there, noone can say the norwegian princes of pop are sh*t.

/facepalm

Edited by Eight

Re-'poopcore'

You can/or rather did get Pungent Stench (Austrians) that had a really nasty fixation on 'Scat' (and we aint talking Jazz vox stylee here).

Swans (though not METAL) did create frequencies at gigs that caused punters to vomit spontaniously...

[quote name='Eight' post='406773' date='Feb 11 2009, 06:28 PM']Old enough to remember when metal was metal; and you watched it on Headbangers Ball.[/quote]

Headbanger's ball is still on. But i can see you must be pretty old if you can't stay up till midnight to watch it.

Me, i'm 17.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='Eight' post='406717' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:48 PM']A-HA! Got you there, noone can say the norwegian princes of pop are sh*t.

/facepalm[/quote]

I won't have a bad word said against the Norwegian wonder group A-ha. I think they are great and have them on my itouch. I wonder if I should be saying this in a cheesy metal thread.

[quote name='Linus27' post='406946' date='Feb 11 2009, 08:43 PM']I won't have a bad word said against the Norwegian wonder group A-ha. I think they are great and have them on my itouch. I wonder if I should be saying this in a cheesy metal thread.[/quote]
Cheese?

It depends on what you define as 'Cheese'?

[quote name='ARGH' post='406949' date='Feb 11 2009, 08:44 PM']Cheese?

It depends on what you define as 'Cheese'?[/quote]

From www.norwegiancheeses.com

[i]Jarlsberg is the most popular Norwegian cheese in the UK. It is named after Count Wedel Jarlsberg, the owner of an estate by the Oslofjord, where the cheese was first produced back in 1815. Jarlsberg was first sold in the UK in the 1960s and since that time has developed a reputation with the British public as a delicious cheese of exceedingly high quality. Unlike A-Ha, for whom we express our sincerest apologies.[/i]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='406955' date='Feb 11 2009, 08:53 PM']From www.norwegiancheeses.com

[i]Jarlsberg is the most popular Norwegian cheese in the UK. It is named after Count Wedel Jarlsberg, the owner of an estate by the Oslofjord, where the cheese was first produced back in 1815. Jarlsberg was first sold in the UK in the 1960s and since that time has developed a reputation with the British public as a delicious cheese of exceedingly high quality. Unlike A-Ha, for whom we express our sincerest apologies.[/i][/quote]

;) :P :) :huh: