Why become a member? ×

Calling all teenagers

Kiwi

[quote name='Alastair' post='265033' date='Aug 18 2008, 10:46 PM']Thanks! ^_^ Took ages to paint but I think it was worth it![/quote]

Paint what? It's all white isn't it? :)

Your room is far neater than mine will ever be though.

• 2 weeks later...

The MuRF and the expression pedal are missing (I left them at band practice), getting a Moog low pass filter and POG pretty soon.

Nothing needs to be said, hands down best ever finish on a bass.

I got the basses when I was 16 (that was a good year for me!) effects are a newer addition to my rig. I've had the qtron forever, but the rest are trickling in nicely...
And the banjo..is a banjo.
Sorry for crappy phone pics Edited by Duarte

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='274868' date='Sep 1 2008, 07:40 PM']Nice pics Zak. Didn't realise your fretless had the flea bridge. No photos of the birdseye neck?[/quote]

flea bridge? i thought flea used a BADASS on his modulus and a standard musicman bridge on his stingrays.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='275554' date='Sep 2 2008, 04:04 PM']That sparkle ray is awesome :)[/quote]

+1, I want one.

[quote name='lwtait' post='275602' date='Sep 2 2008, 04:48 PM']flea bridge? i thought flea used a BADASS on his modulus and a standard musicman bridge on his stingrays.[/quote]
I can't remember why it was called the flea bridge, but i don't think it was his signature bridge or anything, it was a transitional bridge before they removed the mutes i think where the strings and pole pieces didn't quite line up or something.

nice very nice...
i love them musicmans...
some very very nice gear on here
what do you guys think to this???

ive had it a few years now and its the best bass ive ever played :huh:...

and with the others:

still need a rig though, i only play through a zoom 506 2 pedal with headphones atm :)...

so if anyone feels like donating to the poor :huh:

thanks

marcus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well.. I'm 16 and I have been playing for over a year now. Although a year of experience might seem little, but I play at least for 2 hours every day. I saved up for my first rig - a sh*tty Encore PK40 (A p-bass copy, noise everywhere) + Hiwatt Maxwatt Hurricane (Cheapest one possible). After 9 months of that rig, i stacked it away at a pawn shop, and bought myself a 5-string Yamaha RBX375 and a Zoom B2. Currently saving up for a Ashdown MAG EVO II 300w head, 4x10" + 1x15" and then go start up a decent band, not "wannabie" kids who only play lead guitars.

• 1 year later...