Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have for sale a Future Impact pedal. Happy to ship. It's a killer pedal but unfortunately the project I was intending it for fell apart. Never been gigged, has been used for 15 minutes at home.

Cheers, 

Arnold

Here's my feedback link: 

20190605_194453.jpg

Edited by Arnoldoc

6 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

I’ve just uploaded clips of some new patches I’ve made (see my latest post in the thread below). They might sway someone.

Also does a convincing octaver:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1efg5sMTSGWu634ZZ2UH-d6dHoaQt7PpM/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZPdoaZQTnVBD8HarWJdq_wewLxtJTlaG/view?usp=drivesdk

Those octave patches really are very good! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Those octave patches really are very good! 

You are not wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally managed to have run through my recently purchased Impact. It sounds great! Really impressed with some of the standard fx available, not a one trick pony at all this. 

• Like 1

Interested in any trades + cash?

• Like 1

On 08/06/2019 at 23:15, Wilco said:

Interested in any trades + cash?

Looking for a straight sale, thanks.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kenny D
      Looking for someone selling a Takamine TB10 or earlier model. Prefer a model with fret markings. Must be in the UK.
    • By ash
      YHere is my Mantra bass filter, it sounds great and is very flexible with lots of variation and two programmable user presets. It’s in excellent condition with psu, box and manual. I’m not using it as much as I intended to and tend to stick with my EH Bassballs as it’s a bit more straightforward to use live. 
      Can post for a fiver uk only. 

• By Woodinblack
      So, in the general scheme of mentioning some new effect pedal which @Al Krow will eventually go out and buy, use, be impressed by, get fed up with and then sell before I get round to trying it, has anyone tried the new Boss SY-1 on the bass?
      I was thinking of getting either a VB-99 or a SY-300 or even I guess a Future impact, but this is cheaper than all of those and in the (obviously officially processed) videos sounds quite interesting. Certainly a lot less space than all the other effects, and I am sure I could probably find some space to fit it on a pedal board.
    • By basskit_case
      I am selling my Eastwood Pocket bass, its in new condition, ill health and favourite basses means that this was rarely out if its case.
      I went through a phase of thinking that I needed to buy a bass for all eventualities, this was to be more noodling sofa bass, in reality I play only in the Magic Kingdom/Man Cave/Spare Room, the Nate Mendel is my goto.
      This bass comes with the Eastwood hardcase that you dont get when buying the bass from Eastwood, its an added extra.
      Price would be £500 collected, courier could be arranged if needed.
      The thought to list this bass is a work based flash of genius, I will take some pictures tonight, but its essentially as new condition.

FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
      Body: Mahogany Colours: Black, Sunburst Pickups: Humbucker Neck, Piezo Bridge Controls: 1 Volume 1 Pickup Blend Bridge: Compensated Wood Bridge with Piezo pickup Neck: Bolt-on Maple Finger Board: Pao Ferro Scale Length: 26.5" scale Width at the Nut: 1 1/2" Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome Strings: #45-#105 Short Scale

• By Bassrock
      Final price drop - Now £725, no offers and no trades required thanks. Its sells at £725 or i keep it
      Gibson EB 2014 120th Anniversary Bass...As new condition, never gigged. Complete with Gibson hard case and case candy. Bullion Gold Vintage Gloss finish.
      Swamp Ash body..set maple neck.. rosewood fretboard..Grover tuners..Babicz full contact Bridge..Tuned Coil tap Humbuckers
      Very light at 7lbs 11 ozs
      Plays and sounds great
      No trades sale only
      These are now getting hard to find especially in this as new condition