Why become a member? ×

Allen_Baker a.k.a 'Chelios'

Beedster

I'd recommend you see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33516&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33516&hl=[/url] before dealing with Chelios/Allen_Baker (or whatever other names he goes by on here and elsewhere)
Chris

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='481518' date='May 6 2009, 11:34 PM']Thanks to a sharp eyed Hamster, I've checked a couple of user accounts and it turns out that Allen Baker and Chelios are using the similar email addresses and identical IP addresses. I think a bit of an explanation is in order, personally.

I've PM'd Allen Baker that the Chelios account has been frozen and unless that explanation on this thread is offered in the next 24 hours, both accounts will be permanently banned.[/quote]

Hi Steve
Did you get a reply, and if not, is Chelios now banned? I guess if he is we can have some fun trying to identify his next alias :)
Chris

Wow, I didn't realise Chellios was on the 'Do not trade with' list.

Traded my old amp with him a few weeks back and he seamed like a pretty genuine guy... im sorry to hear this happened to you Beedster. So has there been any follow up about the whole situation yet?

[quote name='Beedster' post='485344' date='May 11 2009, 09:12 PM']Hi Steve
Did you get a reply, and if not, is Chelios now banned? I guess if he is we can have some fun trying to identify his next alias :)
Chris[/quote]
No reply Chris so he's banned. His previous accounts have been kept so if he logs in under a third alias it will be easy to confirm.