Why become a member? ×

Happy as a pig in sh..

ianrendall

Library music...brilliant.

When the Internet was a bit moist and still waiting for its topcoat, Mrs. Pook did some multi-media design work for KPM, a big library music library company.

We got freebies of dozens of their CDs....anyhow, we both had a fantastic time listening to their output. You could have a whole evening of car chase music or tense stake-out tunes.

I actually made a short video for my uni course promoting National Guttering Day using production music. It was a music test piece for a larger 30 min project about a local body piercer and close friend. I won’t link to the main project as it’s NSFW - it is on my channel though if you want to see it - but here is the guttering video. Cringe. 

Edited by ianrendall
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ianrendall said:

I actually made a short video for my uni course promoting National Guttering Day using production music. It was a music test piece for a larger 30 min project about a local body piercer and close friend. I won’t link to the main project as it’s NSFW - it is on my channel though if you want to see it - but here is the guttering video. Cringe. 

One cannot have two 'smilies' for the same post, so I'm adding the 'Like' here, instead...

8EasEVA.jpg