Why become a member? ×

Wossissen?

guzzibass

Never heard of it!!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-USA-Jazz-Precision-Rare-JP-90-American-Bass-NR_W0QQitemZ280290919955QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item280290919955&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-USA-Jazz-Prec...A1%7C240%3A1318[/url]

[quote name='thebeat' post='343699' date='Dec 2 2008, 11:54 PM']Some reviews from Harmony Central for those interested [url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Fender/JP-90/10/1"]PJ90[/url][/quote]

Fascinating that Fender [seem to] have tried to disown this bass. Anyone know anything about this? Urban myth or is it true? If so, why?

[quote name='Stingray5' post='343665' date='Dec 2 2008, 11:21 PM']I'd prefer the sp to have been designed to finish nearer the neck so they could have then separated the pups a little more.
The front headstock pic looks a bit compressed/stretched(?). The neck looks pretty regular in the other shots.[/quote]

in the 90s they changed the headstock shape - thats what the headstock should look like.

and the bass is hideous.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='343830' date='Dec 3 2008, 09:36 AM']Fascinating that Fender [seem to] have tried to disown this bass. Anyone know anything about this? Urban myth or is it true? If so, why?[/quote]
Because it's pig-ugly?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='346730' date='Dec 5 2008, 07:06 PM']£106 for a US Fender, got to be worth the cash.[/quote]

Ha ha yeah
It would be if it wasn't for the pesky $150 he wants to post it (USPS rate is about 80 USD last time I looked) plus the VAT, duty and damn handling fee you'd pay ..

Why do we have to pay a handling fee when the sendr has paid the postage?

[quote name='OldGit' post='346738' date='Dec 5 2008, 07:23 PM']Ha ha yeah
It would be if it wasn't for the pesky $150 he wants to post it (USPS rate is about 80 USD last time I looked) plus the VAT, duty and damn handling fee you'd pay ..

Why do we have to pay a handling fee when the sendr has paid the postage?[/quote]

Agreed matey it is a rip off, if I was local to that I would be selling my Jazz.